bob the b

Ptz for geo

You will need a GVNet unit to control the dome.

Is it an external dome you require & how much of a zoom/ow light ?

If it is external, you will not find a PTZ dome inside your budget (if you do let us know)

Ah, that's not a typical PTZ, that's a toy one. The zoom is most likely Digital, and it does not look to be outside grade.

You need to double your budget if you are looking for something better.

Yeah, nothing in that writeup states any weather resistance at all - or am I missing something?

ACD-1500 is nice PTZ, but out of your budget. Probably closest thing to it though.

-WC-

lilin is probably the cheapest you will find for any PC DVR ... even eclipse is the same price as Lilin ..

Yeah Wildcard, the ACD-1500 is actually not a bad camera for the money. I have 6 CyberDomes around my house and there is not a huge difference between the two when looking at a larger scale of viewing. When you get more detailed images though, the Kalatel is 150% better.

scottj

The RF dome is internal only (they told me they are having a vandal resistant external version in soon).

We use Lilin almost exclusively & they do everything we need. They are almost certainly above your budget, especially with the external housing.

The only thing you need to run them on Geo is the Net card.

some alarm company down here installed 10 lilin ptzs with the lilin DVR for $100,000 !!

if suckers are born every day, why cant i meet them