Nuuo mini can't so I would go with the Qnap. What is this system for?

This time I will agree with You

This was my next question, what's nvr of Qnap you recomand me? it has to be top of the range, thanks!!

Qnap VS-2012 - 2xHDD, 12 IP cams max, we was testing it with 2Mpixel H.264 cams and you will get 10fps MAX form them (less then 15fps with H.264 - bad idea )

So You need bigger one, VS-5012 - you will get like 20-21 fps.

You can also try VS-6012Pro - with VGA out

I am actually trying to make the same decision; between QNAP and NUUO. Just for a smaller system (4 Cam)!

In general what have people found regarding each of these units? Better quality or functionality? We've used the QNAP NAS units and had good success, but never the NVRs.

John

Nvr which system you recommend me to record 12 cameras a 2 megapixel h264? QNAP or NUUO?

i think QNAP does have more successful stories about NVR standalone, either in small or large scale case.

i prefer relying on the reference stories that were already successfully applied.

Have anyone try Seenergy com tw SVR's (NVR's)?

We use them with Dynacolor IP cameras. Have a very price and q-ty compatetive sollution. It suport audio recording and VMD from camera recording. As well seenergy has I/O and relay output on board. Max recording throughtput is 30 Mb/s (for all ch 4/8/16 models they have).

Also during choosing right NVR you should keep in mind that not all NVR's (Nuuo and some models from Qnap as well) doesnt suport autobooting after power down. Qnap with DVI output seems not support real live for desplay...

Have anyone try Seenergy com tw SVR's (NVR's)?

We use them with Dynacolor IP cameras. Have a very price and q-ty compatetive sollution. It suport audio recording and VMD from camera recording. As well seenergy has I/O and relay output on board. Max recording throughtput is 30 Mb/s (for all ch 4/8/16 models they have).

Also during choosing right NVR you should keep in mind that not all NVR's (Nuuo and some models from Qnap as well) doesnt suport autobooting after power down. Qnap with DVI output seems not support real live for desplay...

i checked on QNAP web and they have been upgraded their systems to be able to autoboot after outage.

i checked on QNAP web and they have been upgraded their systems to be able to autoboot after outage.

Yup, it can autoboot, also You can connect UPS to it and it will monitor its work. So when power is down it will shutdown Qnap, or boot it after power is back.

Have you tried Koukaam NVRs maybe? Rly good stuff.

Yup, it can autoboot, also You can connect UPS to it and it will monitor its work. So when power is down it will shutdown Qnap, or boot it after power is back.

Have you tried Koukaam NVRs maybe? Rly good stuff.

you guys can check on the compatibility list from QNAP website and see that they have supported more than 1000 ip cameras including ONVIF-comformant ...http://qnapsecurity.com/pro_compatibility_camera.asp