Can I get end-user pricing on XECAP100 and XECAP200 as well as Luxriot software, or this strictly a dealer only site? It does not clearly say... unless I missed something.

Any other sites that sell and have pricing on Comart XECAP DVR cards?

I-view is still on my list... I just need more prices. I sent you PM recently. Thx.

i like iviews simplicity for sure .. been playing with a Geo since yesterday, had some issues, and Geo doesnt have any "real" remote live software .. whats up with that??? Anyway, going to make my own and hopefully their new software comes with better remote software, as well as a Disk Map/Slider. I havent really seen what features it has as far as what we can actually use ... maybe someone can point some out cause im not reading that 100 page booklet !

I like the Geo support though, from Scott, especially for specing out the raid rack solutions etc. ... and if its the leading card on the market, will be worth using it and customising the software ... Plus GEO does have all the extra goodies ... hardware accessories, etc.

Eclipse still has the best playback I have seen though . ... dont know how a $100 card can do that! Support and Failure rate (cards just not working out of the box, i mean not even being recognised) ... too much with them.

Im liking GE standalones more and more every day Just cant get the speed out of them is all .. then there is the price tag and duty on them is 45% ... PCs are duty free

Can you PM me the prices from cctv.net with their XECAP cards? Or is it dealer prices? Also, what model I-View card are you using? Thx.

I just hope whatever DVR card I get is compatible with my MB and 955x chipset.

why are you switching your GEO to the Iview?

is it the dongle ? They dont use them now ...

The GEO system is setup where I work... this is for home use. I am not touching GEO again unfortunately.

BTW, when all is done with our GEO card, I am taking it to the range and goin Glock on it.

Not to ferget the lil dongle also.

Well, to be honest. I have an announcement to make, I have decided to drop I-VIEW because of a communications breakdown. I am now waiting for the great product that our colleague Scott is developing. Will await and see.

Communications Breakdown?

And now you are going GEO?? I will only consider going back to them if some good ol local programmer writes some decent software for their cards.

And something simple, Server/Client/PDA software, web client, and that's it.

Communications Breakdown?

And now you are going GEO?? I will only consider going back to them if some good ol local programmer writes some decent software for their cards.

And something simple, Server/Client/PDA software, web client, and that's it.

Hmmmmmmmm

Well, to be honest. I have an announcement to make, I have decided to drop I-VIEW because of a communications breakdown. I am now waiting for the great product that our colleague Scott is developing. Will await and see.

This forum will never be the same........

This forum will never be the same........

ha ha hahaa .. im even using geo now too

Actually im waiting on the SDK though ... plus the new soft doesnt use a bongle ... and their new GUI is going to also be much better .. and yeah, Scotts guys are working on an even better card ..

yeah but im getting the SDK and dudes we'll have a CCTVForum version of it soon Its the most widely used DVR card . (10 times more complicated than using Iview, and 20 times more complicated than using Eclipse) so gotta use it yah know .. Scott has some great support on the raid stuff and thats what Im selling now ... real time with raid.

yeah but can they give you a professional PC system ... can they give you customized G22 software that isnt green ... can they set it up properly for you .. or are you left with it out the box ... and also, is it fake or foe real ... miami gots GEO fakes selling like they outa style .... yah see ..