I got my DongleVision card from cctvsentry.com.

I buy pretty much all my computer stuff from DirectDial or Tiger Direct. DD is a reputable company AFAIK.

GEO needs a GUI like LuxRiot or something.

tiger screwed me, sent me a darn via chipset that sais Intell all over the darn bios ..! Last time that will happen ...

DD is a reputable company AFAIK.

GEO needs a GUI like LuxRiot or something.

okay ... yeah well if i get the SDK ill do my best yah know ..

HELL NO I'M NOT SELLING GEOCRAP!!!!

Certain member on this forum is investing a very very considerable amount of money on his new product, yes a DVR card, and not, nothing to do with GEO or I-VIEW or Video Insigt. All I know is that it;s going to be a company that would hear everything that us as customers want, and they will deliver, plus they'll have a much more COMPETITIVE pricing that the others. Few months people, Few months. I suggest, in all honesty, that if you are going in the market to get a DVR card, or PC Based, give it till the end of the summer so that you can see what we are going to be releasing. And yes, as of the way things are right now, I will be a Direct Distributor of the product.

Stay Tuned!!!

yeah but can they give you a professional PC system ... can they give you customized G22 software that isnt green ... can they set it up properly for you .. or are you left with it out the box ... and also, is it fake or foe real ... miami gots GEO fakes selling like they outa style .... yah see ..

Rory, What companys do you know that are selling fake geos? I am wondering because I got a couple of them. I am going add them to my list of counterfeits. You can give me a PM.

yeah but can they give you a professional PC system ... can they give you customized G22 software that isnt green ... can they set it up properly for you .. or are you left with it out the box ... and also, is it fake or foe real ... miami gots GEO fakes selling like they outa style .... yah see ..

Rory, What companys do you know that are selling fake geos? I am wondering because I got a couple of them. I am going add them to my list of counterfeits. You can give me a PM.

some miami distributors.. cant post names for obviuos reasons ..

Ok so I dont get in the middle of anything ... i dont know anyone personally selling them, i have only heard it through the grape vine.