DataAve

Ever Focus ED300/N

Had very bad experience with ED300's. Colors never reproduced correctly.

They had this nasty bluish/green tint.

I think the only good Everfocus cameras are the ED200's if you need low cost domes.

Data, before you buy anything like that, let me send you some info on a few different generic cams.

scottj

amen to the 300 problems I too have a bunch of 200 out and had have had only one failure in 3 years out of 60, 300 series have had about 15 outright failures the ez300 outdoor camera seems to be fine but that is a 24vac I agree stay away from the 300 series

Got to be honest here guys.

The ed300 has improved. It is now dual voltage (ac-dc converter) and very nicely priced. We sell many of them and have a super low return rate and high satisfaction rate. Everfocus has had issues at times, but they did good with the ed300. And it has a 3 year warranty. Come to our showroom and I'll show you myself. The VPTZ 1000 is also a very popular mover for us with great responses. It only costs a hair more than the bull&^*# imports and gives a 3 year warranty.

Come to think of it, in the past 4 years, we have had only 2 ed300's come back, out of over 1000. That's a fact!

Sal

http://www.digitalwatchguard.com

Yeah but a quality image is also very important, the everfocus cameras I have seen were not that impressive ... but it really depends what the client wants to spend.