G22

I tot I taw an angel...

Yo, are you sure that you are not messing with the picture? that's too perfect for it to being just a light reflection

Nope, never touched it. Just one of the thousands of Motion Email Notifications I have received so far.... and how ironic that is snapped the pic at the time when it looked so perty.

After I checked the video through GEO Remote Playback (Web server likes to crash if I move the slider too much)... it is actually a Sparrow. But perhaps it is not actually a Sparrow... but something else

Didn't someone sell a half eaten sandwich or something on ebay with a supposed picture of Mary on it?? That's really quite pathetic.

i wonder if i could sell some caribbean air on ebay yah know, an empty beer bottle!

G22, you gotta be smokin some good dit with all those pics you post.

Do ya want sum Ganja mun...

wot sort of cameras are they, they are as good as my ganz 25p's? I mean with the geovision gear makes them look good? lol

Just one camera... Panasonic WV-CP474.

Geo is in 'Angel Mode' currently.

Can't tell what it b dis time... it is white in the video also.

angel2.jpg

Edited by Guest

They are nesting in housing to keep warm. Don't laugh, I had one with pigeons living on a housing in winter to keep him warm-heater (under eve of the building). What a mess. Ever put bird spikes on a housing? I have, and the boss charged them dearly.

Well I am from Planet 612 myself, but this object does not appear earthly in origin.

i cought a tief and vandal on camera, just cant post it for legal reasons as t hey havent got him yet ... he raided a night club outdoor bars 5am last night, pulled down the wires off the bullet cameras but the cameras got him before he did that, i mean he did a whole bunch of stuff in front of the cameras .. see his face plain as day as he looks right up at the camera and then realises he is on camera, he gets pissed and grabs the wires ... anyway ... the security indoors idnt realise until after this and ran out and fired off some shots at him ...