Jibbeh

American Dynamics Intellex dvms, viewing over network.

Looking to do a favour for a client of ours that has one of these units, about 3-5 years old. Checked their WAN setup and it has a few ports (i think) forwarded to the DVR, all of which were in the 5000ish range. None of them load in a browser window so I'm guessing its a dedicated software type of thing.

Any ideas what i should be looking for? What it costs and where we could get it in UK?

You have to use a software called Network Client for Remote Viewing.

Every Intellex comes with 1 user license for this software.

In order to view this from a web page. The Intellex needs to be running version 4.1 or higher.

Regards,

You are partially correct.

In order to view an older Intellex (4.0 and lower), the Browser Client Software needs to be installed on a dedicated computer that will act as webserver. Then your IE will be able to connect to an old Intellex.

Note: Some setup can't upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 due to access control integration. So Browser Client is the solution.

You have to use a software called Network Client for Remote Viewing.

Every Intellex comes with 1 user license for this software.

In order to view this from a web page. The Intellex needs to be running version 4.1 or higher.

Regards,

The 500x ports are for the Network Client software.

The port 80 (default) needs also to be forwarded.

hope it helps.

Looking to do a favour for a client of ours that has one of these units, about 3-5 years old. Checked their WAN setup and it has a few ports (i think) forwarded to the DVR, all of which were in the 5000ish range. None of them load in a browser window so I'm guessing its a dedicated software type of thing.

Any ideas what i should be looking for? What it costs and where we could get it in UK?

Hola! es que tengo un problema con un domo American Dynamics es que me da un error y no lo puedo mover con el controlador, el error dice: verificacion tipo de red y no se como hago para que se mueva