sigmaalpha

Interface with some light!!!

Can Any one help me please!!!

With some type of cameras (Sony CCD) and under some lighting situation I had some interferance (The picture goes britter than darker). Is their any solution other than changing the cameras or the lights?

thanks

Hi,

From your abstract describtion, I guess it must the IR light reflect to the lens and /or CCD sensor, could I know which type you own e.g. body, bullet(w/IR or not), Dome(W/IR or not)..

Better way you could crop the picture via DVR it would be better to dissect the probably reason to cause this phenomenon.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using standard box type (no IR) with 2.5mm lens and 4mm lens, when I turn off the light the interferance disappear and the image is stable.

best regards

Hello,

It is called color rolling or breathing because you know when your power is supply DC and it will waves fllow up frequency(50Mhz or 60Mhz). Honest speaking it is normal situation but most clients feel it is correct status so now supplier will set up parameter to anti it happens( or lower it frequency).

I think your light is florescent, sometimes you could trying to view via your DV, and find out. Or googing the clolor rolling...

The color rolling is caused by certain types of flourescent lights. Some camera DSP's, such as the Effio, has a feature called Anti CR which stands for Anti Color Rolling which takes care of the issue greatly. We have that issue in our warehouse with every single camera we test, its wierd.

The color rolling is caused by certain types of flourescent lights. Some camera DSP's, such as the Effio, has a feature called Anti CR which stands for Anti Color Rolling which takes care of the issue greatly. We have that issue in our warehouse with every single camera we test, its wierd.

Hello Sean,

As you mentioned ,effilo-e has the anti-cr. but it is not easy to clarify even the spec have default we still need to set all parameter, in some case, it will over explosure or some thing happens. Not all turnkey provide perfect solution and then we supplier just to do production.

Because, we are now dedicated to developing effio-e board camera, and not so easy to dispose matching the function in perfectly.

If posssible would you mind send me the shoot or link I will transfer to our engineer to see the how. By the way recently we have lauched some 600tvl, you could watch how those are the lin is below.

IP: 60.250.158.60

login: demo

pass words: demodemo

Edited by Guest

Anti CR cures the problem in our warehouse.

I will transfer to our engineer to see the how. By the way recently we have lauched some 600tvl, you could watch how those are the lin is below.

i would get your engineers to look at cam 3 in your demo a camera acting like that will waste HD space if set to motion record

Anti CR cures the problem in our warehouse.

I will transfer to our engineer to see the how. By the way recently we have lauched some 600tvl, you could watch how those are the lin is below.

i would get your engineers to look at cam 3 in your demo a camera acting like that will waste HD space if set to motion record

Tank you sir I will check and infrom our staff to set up.