boyd117

What kind of system is this??

Looks a bit like some older Kodicom systems, if you can take the PCI card with the four BNC connectors on it out, and get a picture of it and note any markings on the card, we can help more.

The card looks like a Kodicom KMC4400 or similar. (it's a 16 channel card, but it had 4 BNC's on the back, and it could be configured as a 4,8, or 16 channel machine).

KMC44005B15D-1.gif

It is definitely a Kodicom. Can you take a photograph of the inside of the machine so that I can get a better look at the cards. You clearly have a KIO-1616 in there, but I am not 100% sure of the capture card though I am leaning toward a KMC-4400. Depending on what the capture card is will determine the ultimate value of the machine. It will more than likely be running Windows 2000 and probably Diginet 4.13 or older. These machines were dedicated to function as a DVR so they are not set up to operate like a PC where you can easily use other programs while it performs it's DVR work. It is possible though to easily make a hotscript that will allow you to use it like a regular machine.