Sign in to follow this  
Hai_Vietnam

About Sony Effio microcontroller

Chao anh Hai, em nghi rang anh dang muon biet ve su dieu khien cua mang vi tin (chipset)? Co phai la anh dang co van de ve ky thuat thiet ke cua may camera hay la anh dang muon biet ve toan bo camera? Co phai day la so thich cua anh muon tim hieu ve cai may hay la muon lam cho mot cong ty nao do? Cai van de ma anh muon hoi that ra la rat la kho tra loi va anh se nhan rat it su dap lai cau hoi cua anh. Neu anh muon gi thi anh co the viet bang Tieng Viet va em se co gang tra loi bang tieng Viet lan tieng Anh.

Cai ma so cua cai chipset nay la gi? Anh Hai ne, co the cho em biet chipset dich ra tieng Viet la gi? Chuc anh nhieu suc khoe.

Do you know some way to make the controll over the Effio chip set?. It's there a special software and interface for it in the market?.

if your effio supports OSD. then you can buy a controller that plugs in at DVR end. around $14

181340_1.jpg

CRAP! That's awesome! I didn't know that thing existed. I'd buy one, run through the OSD for setup, and then pull it back outa line when it's all set so it's back to one straight homerun line. That'll make OSD life a ton easier. Thanks for that. I thought if the camera didn't have that included on the line, you were out of luck using one.

A good effio camera should have one of those joysticks on the cable camera end anyways. Or atleast some buttons on the camera to adjust it. There would be no way to use this cable at the DVR end unless you have RS-485 connections on the camera end. Some have both buttons on the camera/cable as well as RS-485 connections.