Anyone have experience / opinions on the 120d line, vd120d dome, bl120d bullet and bx120d box....picture quality, motion blurring, infrared and specifically the intelligent ir feature...low light conditions and ease of setup/networking.....reliability.......info much appreciated

They are good enough. we sell them a lot. Key benefit of geovision solution is the free 32 recording sw(this sw also support all other ip cameras using onvif,rtsp, psia) and chip sw for centrilized monitoring. Specially when you have week internet connections. it use dual streaming in very simple and effective way. also pay attantion to geovisions access controll sw and hw which is complitly integrated with ip video. Also i would like to add that geo fast growing in sales and developing product line (they have ip video decoder for hd streams with ir remote controller and many other things). also they have very strong support team.

Thank you!

I actually will not use the geovision cms software, but will be connecting to a hybrid analog/ip dvr...(aver nano-8)

I think geovision is popular so not sure why there any more posts here....thanks again

we have used the 110 and 120 line and have had good luck. The only reason w went to the 120 was the dome had a varifocal lens. We have a lot of geovision installed and the nvr software is compatibile with the geovision cms software. Get a good supplier as you want to have warrentee issues handled through them as it takes a while to get replacements directly from mfg.

For what your doing why not use Acti? I would only use Geovision if I was using their software.

In fact when I was using Geovision software it was Cheaper to buy an Acti camera and a Geovision License than it was to buy a Geovision camera!

Yup, geovision is not out of the running, it doesnt play nice with the aver hybrid dvr...

i have been looking at acti but a little more $, and not sure it has the features i need in that price range....but you get what you pay for i might have to go that route