RIP

Not happy with KT&C KC-N600NH

Dennis,

I found your order, it was difficult to track without you giving me your order number. I am making sure it ships out today for you. Thank you for your order.

RIP - Maybe now you can speak and say something positive.

I thought it would be nice to have some manufacturers input in this forum as well.

I let KT&C know about this excellent site, as well as Weldex. I am sure soon you will see some posts from them. I am trying to help and support this site and all of its members.

Dennis,

RIP - Maybe now you can speak and say something positive.

OK..Hows this for positive.

I value your PERSONAL information as far as input on a select few CCTV products. However I will NEVER EVER EVER spend another single cent with spytown due to poor and questionable business pratice and pathetic customer service.

RIP ...have you had issues with us before? I am not aware of any, and do not know who you are. If you have any issue with SpyTown, you now have someone personally to get involved and help you. I am here in the forum to share my 15 years of CCTV and Security Knowledge , and to try to make everyone experience with SpyTown an even better experience. I dont see ADI here in the forum. I dont see any other member trying to bring manufacturers here to the site to get involved as well. Again, if you have any issues talk to me personally. Thank you. Enough with the RUDE remarks.

Dennis,

I found your order, it was difficult to track without you giving me your order number. I am making sure it ships out today for you. Thank you for your order.

Should I receive a email with a UPS tracking number?

I sent you an email with your tracking information. you will be receiving it on Oct 13. Thank you.

Thank you.

right button is disabled for everyone. too many people where stealing images that i created without asking. i did not appreciate it.

Theres a way around that

SPY.jpg

All you have to do is press "print screen" and anyone can get pics off of a site.

Well, so far I have to say this camera is a big improvement over the 200 plus dollar Clover camera. Except for the fact you have to unscrew the case to focus and set the zoom. There was something inside that looked like little servo motors attached to the focus ring. I dunno.

there are always ways around pretty much anything.

I'm glad you are happy with the new KPC-N600H1 camera. hope you didnt have to much of a hard time opening it.

Thanks..

You can disable the IR. Might have to cut or disconnect a wire.

I thought of that. Next chance I get, Im opening it back up to see whats involved.

Where did you get that price from?

BW or Color?? Sounds more like a Bahamian Price, and my price on the BW is much less than that here anyway ..

Also, its a much better camera then the KT&C which is just an OEM:

wz15guts.jpg

You can disable the IR. Might have to cut or disconnect a wire.

Well I tried disconnecting the wire leading up to the ir and since it feeds the night sensor also it made it a b/w camera only.

So I just took some black tape and covered the leds and it works great. So now when my motion lights come on it looks fine.

I got it here.

http://www.brightnoise.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/10_15/products_id/242

Not sure what wizkid gets for them. I figured since this place wanted that much for one it was out of my league.

WizKid is Extreme CCTV, they manufacture the camera.

Retail is much cheaper than that $450 tag.

Well a friend pointed me to another site that has it for $300. Thats better, but Im not sure I want to buy from them.

Well I wished I could afford one, but maybe I should just settle for a high res b/w. After all, the image is the important part. I want to be able to identfy the person.

I agonized over using a color or B/W in a Bar. I don’t know what your lighting situation is but if it is low light your better off with a B/W. Color is very nice when it will produce a non-grainy clear crisp image, buy you need very good light for that. Not to mention color distortion if you have other light sources messing with your colors. Look at the color pictures Rory posted of the color cameras, the colors were all funky. All depends on your situation.

I wanted to put in all kinds of bright light in that bar so I could put color cameras in, but alas the bar wanted to keep the customers coming in for drinks. Plus people look better in low light for the social factor.

im going to the club this evening will deal with those Sanyo Day Night Domes also, actually going to add some HDDs to the Kalatel DSR2000, but also going to set up the 2 dome cameras. Now time to sleep as i have a long night ahead