WildCard

Problem with Geovision remote access, almost works but...

Weird situation.

Customer has Geo 7.1.something installed, I have it set to ports 8888, 3550, 4550.

Remote access to the server works fine through the router in that I get the dialog box to download the software and browser helper objects. I get to the dialog box asking for username and password.

It will take that password and just sit there. I have this process sitting here that I started 2 hours ago - it has the 'webcam' title, sitting on 'Execute' in the middle of the screen in what looks like a pseudo-video-player.

Any guess?

-WC-

PM me the IP, Demo user and pass and ill test it on my custom software, works alot better on ones that have issues with the browser software .. then at least i can tell yah whats up..

Don't know if you solved this issue, but you might want to try looking at the running processes in your task manager. I have a feeling you'll see dmmultiview.exe in there. Kill the process and try running the executable directly from C:\Program Files\VXXX or C:\Program Files\DMMULTIVIEW depending on your version.