vector18

SUPER NVR!!!

I have a super NVR for sale. It can record 128 channels @D1 or 64 channels @720P or 32 channels @1080P.

Price for this beast is 7000.00 shipped! No hard drives are included but you can add up to 16 hard drives.

Clipboard01-26.jpg

Hi. you might have put to many 0s in your price.

its a dahua retail 500.

just imagin what you can get for 7k

500 dollars for a DVR that records 128 cameras? What world are you living in?

we did sell them its a dahua what world are you in ........ only works with a handful of cameras ........ AND ITS AN NVR not a DVR ........so you have the same stupid limits you have to lower res on a 1.3mp to D1 to run 128 cameras..............which is stupid.

but hay if you can get $7000.00 off here from someone fill your boots and thats without harddrives.................. its only dahua with onboard monitor .....which again is a bad idea .....monitors dont last long.............. try and view 32 cameras on it

DAHUA DONT HAVE ANYTHING for $7000.00

anyway someone else will chime in to say the same thing >>>>>>>$7000.00 for a NVR ill stay in my little world thanks

First of all my OP says NVR.

500 dollars for a DVR that records 128 cameras? What world are you living in?

listen am not going into prices .........but its not hard to work out 32 channel (only at 1.3mp) is worth $7000.00

and you also need a PC to burn ....... it works off the free PSS.

and this sells nowhere near $7000.00

http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/nvr60006000d6000dr-3.html

Didn't I say to post a link with another price and I would match or beat it? Why in the world would you post a link to the dahua website which doesn't have prices? Stupidity would be one word

listen you typed DVR not me.........

price all i sid is $7000.00 for a dahua (which dahua do not sell for even half that)

but its a sales post ......... and people need to know they can get a true NVR with no limits for less that $7000.00

Analytics i would also expect for $7000.00 but sorry you get nothing with PSS software.

i was ONLY asking if you had your price right (as dahua DONT sell anything for $7000.00) and yours is secondhand

Can get the 128 NVR on alibaba.com from dahua reseller/retailer for definitely under 3500 I know that for a fact, I have gotten a quote in the past. And here is what I found in 2 min of research

Not tryna knock u but..