The stuff I recently received was Hauppauge AVC-100 cable.

The Siamese cable is actually 2 cables, One RG59 Coax Cable with BNC Male Connectors and One Power Cable for use with 12vdc Cameras, already connectorized.

This stuff is so thin I don’t know how much shielding it has?

I should have mentioned there are other types, such as RG58 and others.

Thanks Jasper I read the link. But you guys were talking about splicing the cable. I was looking at the cable from spytown posted by Rory, guess it is thin. Unless he has other premade stuff I'll look elsewhere for the cables. only need the same 75' that SF1964 did.

Thanks

They are all going to be like that, whereever you go. That cable is designed for DIY, ease of use and to keep the price down. For example if I was selling a Budget kit with cameras and DVR, I would sell those with them.

Standard RG59 and 18AWG Siamese will ofcourse be better, but most DIYers wont know what to do with it

Ah, I see... so it is what I want then. As long as it works. As a DIY kind of person it's right up my alley. I will order it then. Guess Radio Shack isn't going to have anything better then. Saves me a trip. Trying to get the best performance possible from the equipment on a budget. (No excess stuff lying around, besides me) Shucks, No freebies. Thanks for the info