shropna

Some Dahua cameras/NVR/DSS questions

Hello,

I have few questions about Dahua equipment.

Does DH-SD6582/82A-HN 2Mp dome has privacy masking? How much privacy zones?

Does 4 channels NVR supports 3rd party IP cameras (ONVIF)?

Does DSS software can control "Monitor wall"?

Does DSS software have possibility to receive streams from 3rd party cameras (ONVIF)?

How DSS usualy operates with streams from cameras - via NVR or directly from cameras?

Thanks in advance

It's because 90% of there 3rd party list don't work and the other problem is they will work but only at D1.

And it's the same if you want to use a dahua on another NVR ... Dahua don't work with aver or everfocus.

And dahua also know about there own problem ...... There new 3 and 5mp Don't work on there early NVRs

I am curious why he shouldn't ask this on a forum?

Usually DSS needs some good tech support for implementation; thus, he should rely on someone to help him at anytime, not to go and ask and maybe someone on a forum will answer - keeping the client waiting.

I am curious why he shouldn't ask this on a forum?

Usually DSS needs some good tech support for implementation; thus, he should rely on someone to help him at anytime, not to go and ask and maybe someone on a forum will answer - keeping the client waiting.

I would not worry too much about "shropna"

He works with pretty high end project all the time

I am actually surprised He even ask ??? about "Dahua"

And it's the same if you want to use a dahua on another NVR ... Dahua don't work with aver or everfocus.

Dunno about the rest, but I've got an HFW2100 and an HFW3300C running on my Aver NV6240 box with no problems. The 3300 hiccups now and again, but overall is fine.