I want OEM camera, box ip camera 2 megapixel with ABF (Auto Back focus) function.

About 1,000 pieces.

If anyone has information to send to email: cctvexpert@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much

krit

Was trying to think, what's the least expensive camera with ABF and at OEM prices, probably in the $150 range. He can easily contact Dahua or Hikvision headquarters in China and get OEM agreements drawn up and make his purchase, why ask us?

Yes.....the......CCTV.......expert.......@........hotmail address!

Oh, and he IS an expert, did you know that?

You can laugh but maybe some day you may be buying Tong Mania cameras.

That is funny! lmao

have u check vectortongmania.com ?

Thanks for any answer

I want to create a specific model, for supporting large-scale project, which may have up to 10,000 pieces.

I necessary function of ABF in OSD Menu Box Camera 2 Megapixel up.

Price OEM can send details on email.

Thank you.

Thanks for any answer

I want to create a specific model, for supporting large-scale project, which may have up to 10,000 pieces.

Thank you.

There aren't vendors here who can do what you are after. This place is frequented by pros and amateurs who do installation and maybe do some re-selling and technical troubleshooting.

If you need 10K pieces then just start emailing the chinese camera companies directly and stop posting here.

Thanks for any answer

Thank you.

There aren't vendors here who can do what you are after. This place is frequented by pros and amateurs who do installation and maybe do some re-selling and technical troubleshooting.

If you need 10K pieces then just start emailing the chinese camera companies directly and stop posting here.

His post is not specifically asking for direct vendors to contact him, he is just asking if any of us have such information. Just because you guys don't have or not willing to share such information does not mean non of the forumers have it. As for using Hotmail, I have my own corporate email but still I choose to use Gmail.