Securitymaster

JESUS WHAT A F^%& UP@!!!

ALL the major networks are reporting that the minres that where trapped in West virgina, 1 dead, 12 alive, and I'm now whatching, on CNN, a lady came out screaming, 1 ALIVE 12 DEAD!!!

Holy sh*t!!!!!

Oh my god!!!

A real roller coaster ride for the familys. It was first reported that the 12 were found alive. Then dead. Plus I think it took them hours to report it correctly.

What a tragedy. That is a tough business though and things like this happen.

It is so sad when the poor relatives are given false news like that.

I watched them celebrating on the early news before I went to work & then heard the grim reality later on the radio.

Your heart really goes out to them.

i watched straight through also .. turns out noone in authority gave them the news, someone overheard something and called someone at the church on a cell phone .. so the news was never authorised. Who knows what happens when you are caught up in a rescue effort like that though, i know sometimes when im working it can be a couple hours before i get to return an answer to someone that asked me a question a couple hours ago when i was in the middle of some work .. so a couple hours can be like 10 minutes when you are in the middle of something like that ..

its amazing anyone made it out alive .. hopefully he will pull through and we'll hear the whole story.