urzu18

1 camera rule them all.

So I want my 1 camera to be able to view in all my tv at the same time on dvr.

Example I have 10 TV in my house, when I have a guess every one in the house who uses TV can also view the 1 camera in front of my gate at the same time in dvr.

What equipment and what camera do I have to use in able to do it.

Please I need your help.

You need an RF modulator to modulate the feed to the TV. You can do this by using a BNC T connector directly on the input channel of the camera at the DVR, or on the DVR video out without a T connector.

Use the BNC video out and go to an F connector, then get a splitter and cable it up.

You need an RF modulator to modulate the feed to the TV. You can do this by using a BNC T connector directly on the input channel of the camera at the DVR, or on the DVR video out without a T connector.

Use the BNC video out and go to an F connector, then get a splitter and cable it up.

Do not agree about T connector

wrong !

Do not agree about T connector

wrong !

I never said it was the best way to do it or that it should be done, was merely stating it can be done, I have never done it as I would upsell a system with looping outputs but I don't think his system has looping outputs.