reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hi, I also have an ESCAM QD300 and I got the motion detection working, but no recording works.

I can't record based on schedule or anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are there any log files I can check?

I made a video showing how to do the correct settings schedule and motion mixed

Thanks!

So can't I just have everything on all day recording?

Hi, I have a escam k104-4 super mini nvr. I updated to firmware 2015-01-24. After a lot of work all the features I need are working with the exception of the motion detection. I am using the following camera it is a IPCC-H03 (www.ipccam.com). All features of this camera are working including the motion detection. I understand that I probably require a private protocol to make the motion detection work in the nvr.

Could anyone tell me which protocol I need and where I can get it from (Mike Mahon?)

Many thanks to all that contribute to this forum.

Hi, I have a escam k104-4 super mini nvr. I updated to firmware 2015-01-24. After a lot of work all the features I need are working with the exception of the motion detection. I am using the following camera it is a IPCC-H03 (www.ipccam.com). All features of this camera are working including the motion detection. I understand that I probably require a private protocol to make the motion detection work in the nvr.

Could anyone tell me which protocol I need and where I can get it from (Mike Mahon?)

Many thanks to all that contribute to this forum.

where did you found the escam firmware ?

I want to try it on my MINI NVR because my camera is from escam .

take a look at my post and try the protocol I12 or the firmware that I gave there .

it's work for me .

Hi!

I am running the XVISION firmware XRN0808_v4.0_20141009, with a ESCAM QD300 camera.

As soon as I put in attach my 2TB external usb3 Seagate drive, it's formatted, and two partitions are created. The one partition is 80GB and the other is unformatted.

I have tried formatting the drive as ntfs,ext2,ext3, but I always get the same result.

On the 80GB partition I do see a pre_record folder with a file in it, but nothing else gets recorded. I have tried schedule, motion etc,etc,etc.

Where can I find log files on what's going wrong? Any ideas on what's wrong?

Thanks.

Hi!

I have a problem, when the hardisk is full not registre anything.

when full, would that automatically delete old files? is it possible?

Thank You

Hi!

I have a problem, when the hardisk is full not registre anything.

Thank You

yes

look for "overwrite" or "record replace"

in the DEVICE menu

Hi, I have IPC (NVT-HI3518EP) from HAREX http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1280-720P-1-0MP-ONVIF-2-0-Waterproof-Outdoor-IR-CUT-Night-Vision-P2P-Plug-and/2025736988.html.

With firmware 20141030 motion detector didn't work. I updated it to 20150124. Now after a first alarm occurs the NVR send email every minute and save video permanently. I think that an alarm is not cleared or NVR supports my camera partially.

My camera was added to the latest firmware or is it coincidence?

cam.jpg.358bd33a0a083abccddd8b501b5691fd.jpg

I will wait few weeks for your raports about hdd detection stability. You are an experimental rabbit here. I wanted to buy it, but will wait until some review it in regular usage.

I finally got everything up and running.

I change the HDD to Seagate Expansion 2TB 3.5’’ USB3.0 external HDD, Model No.: STBV2000300 from the Seagate Backup Plus 2TB 3.5" USB3.0 that I had.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Why would the Seagate expansion 2TB work and the 2TB backup plus not work?

Thanks

Hi, I have just received a Mini NVR 2 (16 channel) and I am trying to add my 9 IP cameras (IPCC-B12N). I add the RTSP links for each camera (rtsp://:/11) for the main stream but the window for the camera turns black with a flashing exclamation mark at the bottom. If I double click the window the video shows up in the large single video. If I add the sub stream (rtsp://:/12) they show up no problem. Ive tried adding them as onvif but the same applies as the above. Firstly does anyone know what the flashing exclamation mark means and does anybody know how to combat this problem. my old escam 8 channel Mini NVR had no problem showing the video with either the main or sub stream.

Thanks

Hi Guys!

Does the mininvr has eSATAp or eSATA port? I am not sure which cable would be the best - as you wrote, esata hdd connection would provide better stability than the usb one.

Thanks!

266550_1.jpg

266550_2.jpg

Have you tried changing to 4 camera or 8 camera view?

I have the same problem on bith my nvr 1 and nvr2 8ch, unless i change to 4 cam view i cant view live streams

Hi, I have just received a Mini NVR 2 (16 channel) and I am trying to add my 9 IP cameras (IPCC-B12N). I add the RTSP links for each camera (rtsp://:/11) for the main stream but the window for the camera turns black with a flashing exclamation mark at the bottom. If I double click the window the video shows up in the large single video. If I add the sub stream (rtsp://:/12) they show up no problem. Ive tried adding them as onvif but the same applies as the above. Firstly does anyone know what the flashing exclamation mark means and does anybody know how to combat this problem. my old escam 8 channel Mini NVR had no problem showing the video with either the main or sub stream.

Thanks

Its standard Esata not p

Hi Guys!

Does the mininvr has eSATAp or eSATA port? I am not sure which cable would be the best - as you wrote, esata hdd connection would provide better stability than the usb one.

Thanks!

266550_1.jpg

266550_2.jpg

Ghost rider you are absolutely right. I changed to 4 camera view and they started working. Many thanks for your input.

Hmmm. not exactly what I wanted as was hoping to see all 9 at once with the hope of expanding.

I thought it might be the stream size so Ive changed the main 720p stream to be lower quality. To no avail.

I think Im going to have to look at other solutions, unless anyone has any ideas or new firmware on the horizon.

Thanks

Yes I wish to see 8ch on same screen, are all your cameras the same?

From what I understand if you have mixed resolutions then you can only view 4/8 instead of 8/16

Yes I wish to see 8ch on same screen, are all your cameras the same?

From what I understand if you have mixed resolutions then you can only view 4/8 instead of 8/16

I had the same issue with the latest firmware, so I went back to an older firmware which allowed me to view all of my cameras at once. I only have one 960p and 4x720p cameras and I could not get it to work as expected until the downgrade.

I made the mistake of just using an older firmware and bricked the device, I had to use the recovery method and flash the older firmware to get it to work again.

Hi!

with this version firmware: 8CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_20150124_Firmware, when the hardisk is full not registre anything.

I can not find the item in the menu, I apologize because I have already asked this question in the forum but got no response .

Thank You