reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

nope, no network connection not even dorect connection to pc. just red power light

My first Mini NVR from escam is in the same condition: power light on, usb is powered but dont read anything, no LAN connection (only few blinks on lan port) and logo screen for ~4 seconds.

Mike Mahon: if nvr is bricked that cant read flash recovery:

1. is there any chance to TFTP some recovery file?

2. or maybe at least there is possibility to make serial connection by cable and recover?

Please help!

Edited by Guest

Привет! Мне нужна помощь. мини-nvr N6200-8E, работал нормально. Владелец решил сменить пароль администратора, установить 20! символы. Теперь он не может войти, login failed, please try again. По telnet заходит. Скажи, что мне делать? Последовательные команды. Telnet проверить пароли совпадают
Teamviewer, чтобы проверить это для вас? Наша техническая команда доступна в этот момент. Если вы согласны, пожалуйста, отправьте мне личное сообщение из учетной записи teamviewer и пароль.

I have a system in Russian

On what browser did you change the password like this? go back using this browser again to change the password to a simpler one. Problem will be solved.

I have a 2TB Seagate Backup Plus HD, but can't get it to work with my mini nvr.

The NVR says there's an exception, and keeps on formatting the drive into two partitions. One 80GB partition and the rest.

It does create folders on the 80GB partition for pre_record and UserLogs etc, but never actually records any of my 3 cameras.

Can anyone help me please?

Teamviewer, чтобы проверить это для вас? Наша техническая команда доступна в этот момент. Если вы согласны, пожалуйста, отправьте мне личное сообщение из учетной записи teamviewer и пароль. Спасибо, Майк Махон. Все работает.

Hi

I am new to this forum.

I have the 8 channel mini NVR with software version 2015-01-24 firmware implemented.

I have installed an Escam Onvif camera which the NVR picks up and displays fine. My issue is that I have enabled all day record on the NVR and it appears to record to my Seagate 500Gb hard drive (Blue section), however when I double click on playback nothing is displayed, and the timer fails to play at all meaning I am unable to watch anything back.

I have also been unable to implement motion detection, however after reading this post I can see that setting up the motion detection needs to be done in the IP camera itself? And then also enabled on the NVR itself.

Finally I can remote into the NVR however I am unable to view the camera remotely. Locally it works fine however. I have port forwarded ports 5050-5053 and also 88 for NVR remote management. Am I missing anything obvious here?

Many Thanks

try to format it on your pc and delete any paritions and try again also try another usb cable

Shoud I format it as FAT32, EXT3, NTFS?? Still just wondering why it formats my hdd if it was already formatted.

Has anyone had success getting Dana to work? Goolink works ok, but viewing recordings is clunky and Dana looks like it might work better.

try to format it on your pc and delete any paritions and try again also try another usb cable

Shoud I format it as FAT32, EXT3, NTFS?? Still just wondering why it formats my hdd if it was already formatted.

IMHO - just clear it up. Remove all paritions. But hdd works randomly. This is bug in NVR firmware. And you just have to try on your own to find proper method to make it work. Basicly use E-Sata cable with external power usb supply.

Hi all,

Got a problem to get the Motion Detect function to work on my Mini NVR (as most of you seem to do) .

This question is probably directed at Mike Mahon (he's seems to be the expert with these devices " title="Applause" /> ), but anyone else is welcome to advise.

I've bought a Mini NVR N6200-4E. I've upgraded the Firmware to V4.0_20150124_Firmware to try and solve the issue, however no luck. It records fine in Manual mode, but I'd like to get the Motion Detect to work, as it makes it easier to track security breaches.

My cameras are all Wansview NCM624W. They are H.264 and supports both ONVIF and RTSP protocol. Motion Detect is activated in the cameras and they do send emails with 2 photos to my gmail account when triggered. I've also tested them with iSpy software on a laptop and again the Motion Detection works without issues.

The only conclusion that I can come to, is that the NVR is the culprit.

When contacting Wansview before I bought the NVR, they confirmed that these cameras support ONVIF 2.0.1, but has not tested it with these specific NVR's. They suggested to buy a HIKVISION or Dahua NVR. This suggest they don't use a proprietrary protocol.

Do you have any suggestion of getting these cameras to work with this NVR? (I'm pretty sure all the settings in the NVR is correct, but happy to check again if suggested)

I appreciate your time to reply.

Thanks

Aussie_Perth

Hi

I am new to this forum.

I have the 8 channel mini NVR with software version 2015-01-24 firmware implemented.

I have installed an Escam Onvif camera which the NVR picks up and displays fine. My issue is that I have enabled all day record on the NVR and it appears to record to my Seagate 500Gb hard drive (Blue section), however when I double click on playback nothing is displayed, and the timer fails to play at all meaning I am unable to watch anything back.

I have also been unable to implement motion detection, however after reading this post I can see that setting up the motion detection needs to be done in the IP camera itself? And then also enabled on the NVR itself.

Finally I can remote into the NVR however I am unable to view the camera remotely. Locally it works fine however. I have port forwarded ports 5050-5053 and also 88 for NVR remote management. Am I missing anything obvious here?

Many Thanks

Upload i12 Protocol to NVR to make it work with XMEYE camera. I think Escam is selling XMEYE cameras, yes? Is so please upload i12 to enable motion detection function with XMEYE cameras.

Hi all,

Got a problem to get the Motion Detect function to work on my Mini NVR (as most of you seem to do) .

This question is probably directed at Mike Mahon (he's seems to be the expert with these devices " title="Applause" /> ), but anyone else is welcome to advise.

I've bought a Mini NVR N6200-4E. I've upgraded the Firmware to V4.0_20150124_Firmware to try and solve the issue, however no luck. It records fine in Manual mode, but I'd like to get the Motion Detect to work, as it makes it easier to track security breaches.

My cameras are all Wansview NCM624W. They are H.264 and supports both ONVIF and RTSP protocol. Motion Detect is activated in the cameras and they do send emails with 2 photos to my gmail account when triggered. I've also tested them with iSpy software on a laptop and again the Motion Detection works without issues.

The only conclusion that I can come to, is that the NVR is the culprit.

When contacting Wansview before I bought the NVR, they confirmed that these cameras support ONVIF 2.0.1, but has not tested it with these specific NVR's. They suggested to buy a HIKVISION or Dahua NVR. This suggest they don't use a proprietrary protocol.

Do you have any suggestion of getting these cameras to work with this NVR? (I'm pretty sure all the settings in the NVR is correct, but happy to check again if suggested)

I appreciate your time to reply.

Thanks

Aussie_Perth

Hi, Our NVR support Motion detection on Standard Onvif Protocol, which means unmodified Onvif Protocol. Many IP camera manufacturer changed standard Onvif to their own, to make their IP camera only fully compatible with their own recording devices. That's why we cooperated with them and developed over 20 private protocol to enable motion detection function. Hikvision used to have their own Onvif standard and motion detection can only work on their NVR, and they refuse to develop private protocol with us so their IP camera can not work on Motion detection function on our NVR. But it seems Hikvision started to use standard Onvif protocol lately because I have heard from more and more users that they can enable motion detection function of Hikvision camera on our NVR, it is really a good news.

Dahua has i33 private protocol with us, upload i33 to enable motion detection function of Dahua Camera

Grandstream has i19 private protocol with us, upload i19 to enable motion detection function of Grandstream cameras.

D-Link has i28 private protocol with us....

Qihan has i36 private protocol...

XMEYE has i12 private protocol...

All camera must be Onvif, anyway, RTSP does not support motion detection.

Wansview is not in our partner list, If it is standard Onvif, then no problem on our NVR. But it seems they have their own standard too.

Hi all,

Dahua has i33 private protocol with us, upload i33 to enable motion detection function of Dahua Camera

Grandstream has i19 private protocol with us, upload i19 to enable motion detection function of Grandstream cameras.

Wansview is not in our partner list, If it is standard Onvif, then no problem on our NVR. But it seems they have their own standard too.

Hi Mike!

How to find out, which protocol my camera does suppoort?

I have a noname (TopTech TE-IQ619) onvif one....

Or at camera search function it will be detected?

David

Hi

I am new to this forum.

Just got my hard drive tonight and had no problem setting up motion detection with a couple of Escams (two different models) without loading any updates.

When the camera's are recording there will be a little red recording icon on the bottom right of the camera recording, and then in the playback screen you need to select a camera and maybe click the "search" button.

I've attached a couple screenshots from my camera config.

Page01.png.7e8cc5e3c039d3a0072baee4e91fcdc4.png

Page03.png.e199c82e5cb4615429225568db5241df.png

Hi all,

Hi Mike!

How to find out, which protocol my camera does suppoort?

I have a noname (TopTech TE-IQ619) onvif one....

Or at camera search function it will be detected?

David

Hi, you can only recognize the camera by the software they use.

I did a quick search online and found this Toptech TE-IQ619 has the same software with Escam cameras, so it is originally a XMEYE camera which means it is using i12 protocol with our NVR.

Hi, you can only recognize the camera by the software they use.

I did a quick search online and found this Toptech TE-IQ619 has the same software with Escam cameras, so it is originally a XMEYE camera which means it is using i12 protocol with our NVR.

Thanks! Do I need to upload now extra things to the firmware (01.25.2015) to get the motiion detection to work? Or just keep playing with the settings, like enable motion detection in the camera, etc...

Edit & Anwer: When I enabled the motion detection feature in camera config (as also shown above "Escam configuration screen, motion detect" - I have the same camera config screen), everything begean working smoothly

I thought first that dvr does the motiondetect itself....

Hint: That should be noted in dvr manual!

Thanks Guys.

I am now able to playback on the NVR, however I have to select "all channels" rather than just channel 1 for it to playback, this is fine though.

I now have an issue that when I enlarge the sub stream view into a large camera view the picture freezes. Any ideas on how to stop it freezing?

Unable to install active X on NVR remote software as Windows is blocking it?!?!

Hello guys,

I am also new owner of Mini NVR 8Ch and new to this forum. Up to now I have no big success making this device records. I have two Escam cameras connected to it. Here are my problems . If somebody could help in any way will be grateful.

1. The device does not recognize USB disk. I have tried with two of them. The one I own is Western Digital 128GB My Passport. It is old one but is USB 2.0 and have been working flawlessly with many other devices. The second one was 1T no name which I got from a fried for test. Looking in this thread I found telnet access to device and this is what I see in dmesg when I plug the device(pasting just few lines):

usb 1-1: new high speed USB device number 40 using hiusb-ehci

hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1

usb 1-1: new high speed USB device number 41 using hiusb-ehci

usb 1-1: USB disconnect, device number 41

usb 1-1: new high speed USB device number 42 using hiusb-ehci

hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1

Seems like the mini NVR does not like the disk. Up to now it did actually recognize it one or two times of 100 attempts. First time it managed even to record something but disc disappeared after few minutes. Second time when it was recognized it was with illegal status. When I tried to format it the disk never showed up again.

Searching through the net for similar problems I found similar cases with other devices so I removed the ehci module hoping the Mini nDVR will recognize the disk like USB 1.1. This did not helped also. When I removed the USB hub, no messages appeared in the dmesg when I plug out and plug in the USB disk. At the same time the USB mouse I used was working ok and registered as USB 1.1 device. Here are some logs from dmesg

cd /sys/bus/platform/drivers/hiusb-ehci/

echo -n "hiusb-ehci.0" >/sys/bus/platform/drivers/hiusb-ehci/unbind

dmesg

usb 1-2: new high speed USB device number 104 using hiusb-ehci

hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 2

hiusb-ehci hiusb-ehci.0: remove, state 1

usb usb1: USB disconnect, device number 1

hiusb-ehci hiusb-ehci.0: USB bus 1 deregistered

echo -n "hiusb-ehci.0" >/sys/bus/platform/drivers/hiusb-ehci/bind

dmesg

hiusb-ehci hiusb-ehci.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1

hiusb-ehci hiusb-ehci.0: irq 53, io mem 0x100b0000

hiusb-ehci hiusb-ehci.0: USB 0.0 started, EHCI 1.00

hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found

hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected

So as conclusion it seems the Mini NVR is not really stable with USB disks. I see other users in this thread has complained. Has somebody managed to get around this ? Is the E-SATA performance similar and would it work better if I purchase E-SATA disk. Also quesion for Mike... Do you work on fixing these issues with the hard drives, couse current performance makes the device really not very usefull ?

2. When I purchased the device it states: Recording Storage: Local HDD, network.

I tried to find option to record to networks (Samba, NFS, FTP whatever) but I was not able to identify one. Then I searched for cifs support on telnet and the device did not have such module. Tried many cifs.ko libs I found around the net for ARM7 but was not able to identify one that load. All failed because of different version magic. For example some logs:

cifs: version magic '3.0.31 SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7 ' should be '3.0.8 mod_unload ARMv7 '

cifs: version magic '3.0.8 SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7 ' should be '3.0.8 mod_unload ARMv7 '

cifs: version magic '3.0.8 SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7 ' should be '3.0.8 mod_unload ARMv7 '

So anybody any luck to mount network drive and do network recording ?

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the long post

Higuys,

Could somebody provide an email configuration sample for our loved nvr , using a gmail account as sender?

Thanks

David

hello

like everyone here, I also bought the SUPER MINI NVR (KANVAS, they all the same)

my camera is escam QD300 from Ebay , very good quality ,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360982218992?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649

https://copy.com/yf9ivAQ9ZOjHzKTu

after I update to NVR XRN0808E firmwrae I could get picture but I could not record on motion detect ,

I sent Email to escam support and they told me to use I12 protocol insted of ONVIF

I looked for update to I12 protocol and I found it here

http://optimus-cctv.ru/tekh-podderzhka

and then the motion detect work fine.

after that I try enother firmware that i saw here

and now the motion detect record on ONVIF protocol .

http://htvision.ru/8-kanalov-htv-ip-m08.html

I have proper port forwarded. Everything works in IE. But not in FF. Why?

Were you ever able to get this working in FF? Having the same problem and I don't see an answer to your question.

Higuys,

Could somebody provide an email configuration sample for our loved nvr , using a gmail account as sender?

Thanks

David

It may have already been answered somewhere earlier in this thread, but here's how mine is set. I'm only sending email when there is a video signal loss, and not trying to send pics or anything, but it has sent me emails a couple times successfully with this setup.

NVREmail.png.f51f0e3d4b659dc8f6ac3a1ef21c0661.png

Higuys,

Thanks

David

It may have already been answered somewhere earlier in this thread, but here's how mine is set. I'm only sending email when there is a video signal loss, and not trying to send pics or anything, but it has sent me emails a couple times successfully with this setup.

Many thanks for that! I read the whole thread a time ago, but I didn't remember seeing that.