CSG

Split Glass Bullets with IR

Same camera right?

Ofcourse i gotta ask, is that a retail price? I know we dont have many British dealers here, but just dont want you guys to have to deal with the same thing we do over this side, websites selling at dealer cost on products .. dont want your clients to come here and see it for much less, lets put it that way .. so its up to you on that, its OEM product so cant really regulate it .. let me know here or by PM .. thanks.

Note for newbies on why:

Some US dealers here got in problems where their clients came on here and saw the wholesale pricing (or not retail price - with alot of brands there is a suggested listed price which can obviously differ also) and complained to them that they were ripping them off, this, along with some long debates all in favour, led to no retail pricing being allowed here. Google is easy for that, and yahoo and ebay sites are great for spam filled websites and forums with all kinds of below normal pricing with little to no warranties. We basically agreed that this forum is here for technical support mainly, as well as recommendations (without pricing), and created the classifieds section for ads, as well as banner ads for approved web sites.

Classifieds and banners are the only approved areas that are suggested for links with pricing BTW. All others can/may be deleted, depending on whether the mods find the pricing questionable or not (retail pricing is allowed - this is based on US$ pricing and brand name manufacturers - I myself have 2000+ PDF & Excel price lists so I have alot to back it up with)

This info is for the newbies basically who havent read the rules yet.

Rory

Yes Rory those are retail prices.

Is it O.K. to post these types of links or is it better not to?

I have nothing to do with this company other than I purchase some products off them.

i think you are one of the only dealers from the UK here so I guess its safe until someone complains ...