Questionz

What or where do i get hardware for my security cameras?

I have a couple of security cameras that are quite old, and probably are probably (most likely) use these cables253135_1.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to any reliable hardware that I can put onto a computer, or location where I can get these hardware? Other than FS or BB, I cannot find any place that's cheaper. Also, the old hardware that I used to have use PCI slots, which is ancient now. I'm looking for PCI-E Express card slot hardware..

Thanks

Go to Amazon.com and search for Surveillance Camera Cables

Thanks billy, but I'm not looking for cables. I'm actually looking for the hardware that I would connect the cables to. I want to use my computer as the DVR, so I want to purchase hardware, and probably drivers for that, and/or software for recording.

Look into geovision cards.

I believe apex cctv has them.

Awesome, thanks mgb!

Now, I'm quite a newbie, so I quickly saw that the cards have DVI connections, rather than the common BNC connections. So if I were to have an older model security camera, which have BNC connections, do I use something like this 253147_1.jpg to convert bnc to dvi in order to utilize those cards?

Questionz,

The video capture card from Geovison could be as old as your cable. They may also charge you a lot for the card. If you leave your postal address in my Private Mail Box provided in this forum, I can send you the capture card for analog CCTV cameras for Free. Simply a gift for visiting at CCTVforum.com. The capture card of is for PCI Express Interface and for recording 8 Channels of analog cameras. We just started promoting our new video capture cards with our brand new high performance chip sets. The card is to be sent together with an NVR software as good as any one out there in the market. Please do not tell others because the free gifts are running short quickly.