Sir Flannel

Name that DVR! :)

Update... I tried exporting video to the CD burner, and I got 20 discs of GARBAGE. Discs not readable in Windows. My CD burning program shows there's data there, but I can't access any of it.

Some systems give you an option, at the time of the clip export, to send the file in a native format, or in a general media format (AVI, WMV etc). If you select the native format options, the default is usually to export with it a clip player. I assume from your above post it does not export the player with it. I suggest hunting the manufactures website for a download of their clip player.....(i would check for you, but the link does not work for me)

Ya all there links and the ones I found elsewhere all came up to dead ends or a language I couldn't recognize. So if this is a loner whats taking so long to get the DM back?? Other then trying to get video off it does it work for everything else?? Is this your machine you use as a loaner or one that was supplied to you by somebody as a loaner? If its yours I would suggest investing in a new loaner if you can;t get video off it, assuming it functions in the other aspects.

Video output to a PC DVR or Capture Card and record the video there. Even perhaps a USB 2 or 4 channel DVR or Capture device connected to a laptop, it will record whatever you play back. Or even can use a VCR.