Sir Flannel

Name that DVR! :)

Have you tried taking the cover off and seeing if there is any information regarding the manufacturer there?

Does it work? If so you should be able to get some info on the software or like Jasper said take it apart there has to be something. It looks like a cross between a Sanyo VCR and an old DM mux.

Found it. After looking through the setup programming, I found (in the email setup) the domain for Rifatron, and from there, I found the correct model info. However, none of the links to user manuals, or downloads seem to work. Oh well, at least now I know And you do, too

interesting that the picture was taken on top of a Dedicated Micros DVR box. Do you have one of those also?

The place I took that one out of has a Dedicated Micros, and the One in the pic was a loaner while the DM was being repaired.

Update... I tried exporting video to the CD burner, and I got 20 discs of GARBAGE. Discs not readable in Windows. My CD burning program shows there's data there, but I can't access any of it.

no just was asking, sometimes a CD-R will play in other CD drives while CD-RWs wont. Sounds like another problem then.

The DVR that you have pictured is an early model FALCON AVR. That is the manufacturer. These units were great when they were first made but are far behind the technology today.