homeless2

Viewing DVR on PDA?

Anyone point me towards a good software package i can buy for symbian to view geo that refreshes the server automatically?

thats a good one

Anyone point me towards a good software package i can buy for symbian to view geo that refreshes the server automatically?

thats a good one

or instructions on how to use a "flaky" one

Does remote viewing through PDA work as long as the PDA has a web browser and internet connection? Can i log in as though the PDA was a regular PC?

Or do i need special software/applications from the DVR manuafacturer?

Anyone knows how all this DVR-PDA works?

Please check this :

ftp://alnet.pl/brochures/EN

viewing this thread's posts I see no one has really licked the plug-n-play PDA viewing problem. I haven't been to the forum in a year, but now I'm ready to buy new hardware and was hoping a solution would be at hand by now. So much for convergence. Anyhow, I what I'd like are two DVRs (no PCs) one 4ch and one 8 ch. for each of my locations, with remote view capabilites that are browser based to work on the following machines: Motorola Q PDA running Windows Mobile 5, Sony Vaio laptop running Win98 and IE 6.0, and HP Desktop running Win Vista and IE 7. Making all this happen straight out of the box is more importatant than price. Suggestion? Dealers speak up if you've got something I should look at.