T_Qooze

kept getting "disconnected from site"

Please guyz. Help me. I kept getting "disconnected from site" message even after the first page or control panel had appeared. Why did this problems occurs? I'm getting confused here. Is there any problem with my installation or what?

No... My WebDVR installation. I dont know why I kept getting this annoying message. Can anybody help me on this problem?

Yup. I still can't understand why since at when i test it from other pc it works but not from my PC. What is wrong with my installation or is my web browser? JFYI I'm using Internet Explorer 6.

I'm using broadband on both end at 512kb speed before. Currently I've upgraded it to 1 mb but the problem still occurs. I'll installed the Kodicom activex but the problem still happened. It doesn't load any video at all. After a few second it will display error message says "Disconnected from site". The problem is a few of my friends also having the same problem and we didn't know how to solve it. Help!!!!!

Yes. Aztech DSL3100R Everything works fine when I'm accessing from some computer but not from others What bothers me a lopt is that it occurs in some critical times where i really need to use it to monitor my server room from outstation.

it sounds like the server software is getting a timeout error coming from your local PC. Are you using a router? if so, which one?

If this is the case, do I have to reconfigure my webserver or my router? But my Aztech router did not have any timeout configuration.. what should I do?

Hi again... About the problem i faced.... I have found the solution. It is not the os or what so ever. It is my router that creates problem. Now I have changed it to CNET and it works fine. But can anybody tell me why it creates problem as what router did was to forward the port to the selected point only... I'm still very courious....