Kassh00

Help with XMEYE Pro app - won't accept password.

Hi there,

I have a DVR, the cameras work perfectly when viewed locally. Now I am trying to set up the XMeye software to view cameras on my phone but I cannot get past the following page. (See screenshot) I know the password is correct but it keeps telling me it's incorrect. Is this a bug in the software? I really don't know what to do and am hoping someone here might be able to assist. 

Screenshot_2023-04-04-08-59-37-28_d40d4ab4f3c080d8b505e719155c63a7.jpg

Hi this is a problem with some DVRs……. P2P registration and password plus email is added to the remote side of the dvr

so it sounds like you have bought a secondhand system. Or off a friend and you need the password or email of last owner

Thanks for the reply! The system is brand new, I bought it off AliExpress. I have the admin password of the system but it won't accept that. I reset the whole system and created a new password but it still won't accept it. Possibly it's a bug in the software? Do you happen to know how to contact XMeye tech support?

Hi the password the app is asking for is not the same as on recorder it has nothing to do with it 

it means your recorder has already been registered …… it could be a return to XM and then sold to you

Aliexpress is the worst place to buy anything from ….. and in many cases it’s call a postage scam …… if you return YOU will pay for postage to have repaired then YOU pay for postage back it will cost you 100s for a $40 dvr

were are you based 

Oh my goodness I had no idea! I'm based in Ireland. I did contact the seller I bought it from and am waiting for a reply. 

6 minutes ago, Kassh00 said:

Oh my goodness I had no idea! I'm based in Ireland. I did contact the seller I bought it from and am waiting for a reply. 

Ok …… let’s get you off the xmeye app …. Please delete the app completely from your phone and other devices and I will pm you another app to use ….. what is your phone apple or android 

Hi I have sent you a link to a better app 

Once you have downloaded the app open it and you will see cloud login ignore that at the bottom on the page you will see a picture of a yellow tv … click on that ….. top right of screen you will see a + icon press that 

device ….. call home 

then scan the qr code on your dvr … then enter your DVRs admin and password 

click save at bottom all done

Hello tomcctv

I'm having abot the same problem as kassh00.

My NVR has an admin password however I forgot that password. My nvr has auto login enabled so I created another user that has al admin rights. I'm using these credentials to log on via XMeye, but XMeye keeps asking for  that password.

I'm searching on the internet for XMeye alternatives, but so far I've found nothing that works.

Is it possible for you to send me a link to that other app so I can view my camera's again

Thanks in advance for any advice on this situation

On 4/4/2023 at 7:46 AM, Kassh00 said:

Thank you so much! My phone is android, OnePlus. 

Hi Kassh00 we’re you able to eventually solve this problem? I’m having same issue with mine pls help

Hello, I've emailed you a link to a better app that you might find useful 

Open the app on your device once you have completed the download and you will see a cloud login screen. Ignore that and scroll down and you will see a picture of a yellow television. Click on that, and at the bottom right of the screen, there will be an + icon, you will have to click on it 

The device will attempt to contact its owner 

Then scan the QR code on your DVR and enter the password for your DVR after you have scanned the code 

All you need to do is click the save button at the bottom

On 4/25/2023 at 10:23 PM, Pa Gerry said:

Hi Kassh00 we’re you able to eventually solve this problem? I’m having same issue with mine pls help

Hi @Pa Gerry sorry for the delayed reply! I managed to connect to the cameras using the network details as opposed to the username and password. Now it's working fine. Lmk if you need further info, glad to help!

On 5/1/2023 at 12:25 PM, jajmahi said:

Hello, I've emailed you a link to a better app that you might find useful 

Open the app on your device once you have completed the download and you will see a cloud login screen. Ignore that and scroll down and you will see a picture of a yellow television. Click on that, and at the bottom right of the screen, there will be an + icon, you will have to click on it 

The device will attempt to contact its owner 

Then scan the QR code on your DVR and enter the password for your DVR after you have scanned the code 

All you need to do is click the save button at the bottom

This link is to an app called truw caller. Looks like it has nothing to do with camera's

@Kassh00 May I ask what you mean with  connecting to the camera's using the network details.

On 4/4/2023 at 7:46 PM, Kassh00 said:

Thank you so much! My phone is android, OnePlus. 

Hi kashoo, please me too the link. Im having the same problem. Thank you.

In tthe XMeye app, when you try to add a device, instead of scanning the qr code or adding Serial Number,  select add via IP address. You'll find the network details in your NVR network settings

On 4/5/2023 at 9:17 AM, tomcctv said:

Hi I have sent you a link to a better app 

Once you have downloaded the app open it and you will see cloud login ignore that at the bottom on the page you will see a picture of a yellow tv … click on that ….. top right of screen you will see a + icon press that 

device ….. call home 

then scan the qr code on your dvr … then enter your DVRs admin and password 

click save at bottom all done

Hello,

Can you send me link / the name of the alternative app please?

Kust bought tv box based on Android 13 and XMeye is constantly crashing

Thank you