GrahamM

Arecont Vision AV3100 example video

This is a short example video that I converted to Xvid. Nothing exciting, just a cleaner at work.

Resolution is 1920x1200 and the frame rate is about 16fps. If the video plays back jerky then your computer is too slow.

Also, this camera is not using a megapixel quality lens.

Arecont Vision AV3100 video

that video is good quality (1400x900 screen res here full screen) .. what kind of software do they have for those .. is it any good as far as features etc ..?

I'm using Luxriot v1.2.14, i had to drop back to that as there seems to be a problem with Arecont Vision cameras and v1.2.18. When i upgraded to that version i had very unstable framerates on the clients.

The software is good but the motion detection isn't that great, i hope they use the motion detection on the Arecont Vision cameras, it might actually work properly.

I'm using Luxriot v1.2.14, i had to drop back to that as there seems to be a problem with Arecont Vision cameras and v1.2.18. When i upgraded to that version i had very unstable framerates on the clients.

The software is good but the motion detection isn't that great, i hope they use the motion detection on the Arecont Vision cameras, it might actually work properly.

How much hard drive do you need to store all that data?

I can't even imagine 9x 4mp cameras recording 16fps 24x7. You'd need like 5 terabytes per day.

How much hard drive do you need to store all that data?

I can't even imagine 9x 4mp cameras recording 16fps 24x7. You'd need like 5 terabytes per day.

I have 6 cameras and 4TBs of storage, each camera is currently recording at 960x600@19fps and using about 30GBs per day.

good video

thx for sample

but i do have ? for you

1. Why did you encode your clip at 150 fps/sec ?

2. What dont you like about Arecont software ?

Thanks

good video

thx for sample

but i do have ? for you

1. Why did you encode your clip at 150 fps/sec ?

2. What dont you like about Arecont software ?

Thanks

1. I can only assume it's because the video is of variable frame rate and that is the maximum frame rate Luxriot has set.

2. I tried it when i bought the cameras(earlier this year), and it looked quite crude. The reason i used Luxriot is because i bought it with the cameras.

I just upgraded the Luxriot software I am using for two Arecont Vision cameras yesterday, what's this you're saying about unstable frame rates?

I just upgraded the Luxriot software I am using for two Arecont Vision cameras yesterday, what's this you're saying about unstable frame rates?

It was on the client computers only, the framerates were all over the place from 2 to 15fps, i usually get a steady 19fps.