compuexpert

DS-4016HC and DS-4016HCSI difference?

Anyone know the difference between them?Are they both stackable?

I need to make a 32 channel realtime system and thinking of testing the hikvision cards.

We actually purchased 2 dvr's with the HCSI cards. I will post updates as soon as we get our complete system up and running.

Whose soft are you using ?

I need to make a 32 channel realtime system and thinking of testing the hikvision cards.

Both can do the same but 4016HC comparing to 4016HCSI can additionally record live with 2CIF and DCIF and record with approximately half live speed in 4CIF. 4016HCSI can record live max in CIF or below resolutions. You cant mix them but you can put up to 4 of the same cards in single DVR.

Both can do the same but 4016HC comparing to 4016HCSI can additionally record live with 2CIF and DCIF and record with approximately half live speed in 4CIF. 4016HCSI can record live max in CIF or below resolutions. You cant mix them but you can put up to 4 of the same cards in single DVR.

you can mix them no problem

you can mix them no problem

I agree with ak357 totally

4016HC:

16 Ch Video + 16 Ch Audio input, H.264 hardware compression

Preview: 4CIF

Compression:4CIF,DCIF,CIF,QCIF. Support double encoding

4016HCSI:

16 Ch Video + 16 Ch Audio input, H.264 hardware compression

Preview: 4CIF

Compression: CIF

These two boards is stackable to make 64ch at most. Anyway, 4016HC will cost you more than 4016HCSI due to the better comperession