CCTV Guy

G'day From Down Under!

Hi there,

This is CCTV Guy from Sydney Australia.

I was reffered to this site to add it to my CCTV Blog - globalcctvhub

The Australian CCTV scene is much like that in the rest of the world. We are racing into the world of IP, many companies are showing capability in IP systems, but alas, many more are struggling to come to grips with the changes.

I hope I can glean some info from around the world to help apply to our guys in Oz!

Cheers!

Welcome to the USA and this forum. Going into the fall season now I guess. I hope one day to visit your fine country. I'll check out your blog also. G'd day.

Thanks guys.

Happy to be here - and Galen - happy to show you around when you get on down here!

Theres some good fishing.

Phew galen - its hard to compete with that quality of fishing! I guess I'm coming to your place!!

Good work!!

Come on. I got plenty bedrooms at my cabin. You know I think I need to install a camera or two for security. We'll make it a working trip. LOL

Hey chime me in. We can give someone a seminar on CCTV and write this trip off! I like the sound of that!

CCTV Guy, you are welcome to come wrestle some American crocs but they probably will seam tame compared to what you are used to!

Too right!

We are used redbacks under the toilet seat, Taipans in the back yard and funnel webs in the boots!

But always looking for a new challenge.

I like the idea of a tax write off for a CCTV seminar in galen's cabin! I'll bring my mate Vlado Damjanovski with me - he can do the seminar and we can fish and drink some beer!

I love this industry!!