jake5000

proper installation of ptz camera

Hello , I am a new member from South Florida. Although things are a bit slow now i have a job with a ptz camera and I am having problems getting the night vision to show clearly. does anyone have any recomendations on brands that work best and what are the prices. I am sick of all promises and no results.

most low light no light cams produce blurr or fuzzy pics dues to gain, shuttle speed, ect. Better than cams? I'm still searching for the perfect afforable PTZ night cam.

I have a Arecont 3130 on order and should have it today. all I have spoke with say it is sweet at night. I'm hoping it is IR sensitive and that it does not have any problems with moving objects at night. it's not a PTZ but I think I can replace 4-5 cameras using one of these based on pic quality.

All advertisements show motionless pics at night. ask for a motion night pic and see how fast the room clears...........

Hi

You can try the brand of Viewse , it's enjoy high reputation in quality in china and the price i think is inexpensive,the manufacture has many dealers in the USA .if you want ,can try it or learn more info .

just a recommendation .

You could stick the Arecont 3130 on a Pan/Tilt head, and use a controller/telemetry receiver, that would give you the pan/tilt part.

you might need to flood the area with IR to bring up the picture.

In most cases it's a big help.

z

I just got my 3130 today. Its a nice camera but its a strain on a network using 45% of the LAN and 100% CPU at 3MP. Will have to play with it more this weekend but looks promising if you have a beefy System.