I recently purchased a business that had this card installed in a pc. The hard drive was fried and no software to be found. Can someone tell me where to get software for this card. Any help would be grealy appreciated

I am wondering what resulted in your hard drive issue.

Actually, there are several well-known software companies supporting the card you mentioned. But you have to buy the software license if you cannot find the original dealer.

I recently purchased a business that had this card installed in a pc. The hard drive was fried and no software to be found. Can someone tell me where to get software for this card. Any help would be grealy appreciated

If you have a look here several of these GUI's is can use the DS-4004HCI card. http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9891

JD

How do I obtain this software?

Which software are you thinking about?

JD

I thinkin about the Geovision software

If you have a card then I can give you a link where you can download the software, but be aware that if you have not a genuine card the software will not work!

JD

I downloaded NetVision and it works with the card. I keep getting a popup that tells me my software is not registered. I've contacted the software company, but no response. How long will the software record without being registered?

I downloaded NetVision and it works with the card. I keep getting a popup that tells me my software is not registered. I've contacted the software company, but no response. How long will the software record without being registered?

It will record unntil the harddisk space is full!

You can PM me if you want to buy a license for you card!

JD

I appreciate your downloading Netvision software. The software will keep recording until all the hard disks are full. Then you have to delete the old files manually.

Besides, you've contacted us but got no reply? Sorry for this! Can you PM me to let me know your contacts? You will be well cared.