ad_setiono

DM DS2/DX/16C/25PPS

Have you information about DS2/DX/16C/25pps software or firmware?

I need that software but not for upgrade, just for install to my new HD. I will replace my old HD from 2 x 250 GB to 2 x 500 GB. Can Help me...?

Thanks ....

No need to load software to hdd. Just format the drives fat32 then install into system when you are ready to upgrade.

Download the software from dm's site and install it and it will install on your hdd for you.

You will need your ip address before you start so make a note of it.

Just a note I have been told some earlier ds2's will not accept 2 500g hdd's

No need to load software to hdd. Just format the drives fat32 then install into system when you are ready to upgrade.

Download the software from dm's site and install it and it will install on your hdd for you.

You will need your ip address before you start so make a note of it.

Just a note I have been told some earlier ds2's will not accept 2 500g hdd's

Sorry, don't mean to hijack but are most standalone dvrs using fat32 file system or do some use ntfs?

Goto the menu for the system Time and Date, at the bottom of the screen is the current software version loaded on your system i.e 3.0(006) DVTU you must make sure when you download the software from the manufactures site you have the correct version DVTU or DVTX etc,

Also before you swap over the drives make sure you have setup an IP address as you will need to input this for the software to reload onto your new drive with the provided FTP application.