Securitymaster

GOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Yes, the Giants will show up to the game. I don't know if they're going to be there longer then the first quarter though, might want to go back and start practicing for next year :-/.

Go G-Men!!!! Arizona is a mad house, expecially scottsdale and phoenix. Too bad I didn't rent out my house. Homeowners are making some serious cash renting out their houses for the week. GO GIANTS!!

Now that was an action packed game!!!

I am glad the Giants won! I am still trying to figure how Eli got out of that grab/sack ???

You know, I still can't comprehend it either, and then throw a 32 yard pass? Plus, how the hell the reciever caught it and held it on his helmet?

Damm, I guess we wanted it more.

Congratulations to the Giants. Nothing against New England, but I was secretly hoping against the odds. As a fan of a team that left California in 1995, un-named of course, the Patriots are not on my "happy list". Wasn't too happy though, when they cut Kurt Warner.

Yes, the Giants will show up to the game. I don't know if they're going to be there longer then the first quarter though, might want to go back and start practicing for next year :-/.

18 and doh! What happend?, Giants end perfection