gyver

Looking for Java/CAB for Windows Mobile 6 (AVC760)

Hi all,

I recently purchase a CCTV solution which supports remote access from internet. It is a standalone AVTECH DVR with 4 channels (AVC760).

The AP java software for PC works fine on my notebook. Browsing the Web GUI from IE/Firefox also works fine. I setup a dynamic DNS on my Linksys WRT54GL running DD-WRT.

However I am looking for a solution where I can access from my Dopod 838 Pro (running WM6) via 3G or wifi.

I have tried opening the Web GUI from Dopod (IE and Opera) but always get an error after the Web GUI login screen, both on LAN IP and also WAN IP/Dynamic DNS.

I have tried downloading the EagleEyes CAB software from here (211.22.74.18), but it doesn't work. The Java version of EagleEyes doesn't even install correctly in my Dopod's MIDlet Manager.

So maybe someone here with some experience could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

I have never set it up, so I will not be of any help.

You can try the version from my website. I do not know if it will work any better or not.

There's a mobile phone client (JAVA Applet) by AVTech. Design to work on phone. You can also run it off the Windows Mobile. But so far on various window mobile PDA that i had ran it on, the applet does not work 100%. You can view the live streaming, but all control buttons either gone haywired or does not appear.

What I found that worked best for me on my Q9h was to download the midlet manager called Jbed and then install the progarm called "Supervisor" version 005. I beleive thats the latest version. This allows me to view live streaming video on my 762 and allows me to select the different cameras. the "4" key moves left, the "6" key moves right, and the "5" key selects.

Hi,

same problem with an AVC 776W (look at my post - Supervisor for a Samsung...).

I think that it's a problem of the DVR - some of them don't work with Supervisor and esgleeyes, even if it's strange... the connection protocol would be the same for all the DVR....

Bye