rdawg

ever use a remote control car to run cabe??

has anyone ever used a remote control car to run cable. The ceiling that i'll be running it on does have at least a couple feet of rppm but also has alot of lights to cross over amonst some other ceiling tiles just laying around. Does anyone have any pictures of their contraptions that they use that they can send me?

No, but you may need a remote control jeep with 4x4 and big knobby tires to get over all that "terrain" in the ceiling.

I had one but it was stolen from a jobsite.

A modified Radio Shack Ford 4X4 PU with a cheap cmos wireless camera, extra large knobby tires, misc. snap hooks and accessory lights.

If you make one be sure to teather it. They will sometimes get stuck and are not always easy to retreave. There great in suspended ceilings.

Always drive at a safe speed limit!

I have never used a radio controled car but I have used a bow and arrow. I use a blunt or suction cup arrow with fishing line tied to it going to a fishing reel. When the arrow hits the other side I tie on my pull line and just reel it in. Works great. You just have to be careful not to hit anything that will break.