bigbrother

H264 hikavision card / ildvr

hi there i looking for a patch / tool for the DS-4008hci card [ hikavision] works on the ILDVR software !!! is there anyone have these patch / or tool . the card does have not working on this momment on the original software of te ILDVR

MANY THANKS bIG BROTHER

hi there i looking for a patch / tool for the DS-4008hci card [ hikavision] works on the ILDVR software !!! is there anyone have these patch / or tool . the card does have not working on this momment on the original software of te ILDVR

MANY THANKS bIG BROTHER

Have you install the driver correctly?

If the driver is correctly in your Device Manager,you can contact with software provider to resolve the problem.

Sometimes,you can download the latest driver from their website.

Please contact ILDVR on this matter. If DS-4008hci is not one of their cards though I doubt it will work.

yes the driver is o.k but the ILDVR software give that no license for the card is ?? it,s most the same card also the original ILDVR card ?? the ildvr software no works on the DS-4008hci ........... pffffffff patch ? / tool ? thank you

If the message is no license,please contact with your supplier for the license file. Every cards need a license file.

ILDVR is the software provider,DS-4008hci manufacture by another hardware company.

I think you supplier can resolve your problem.

If you have got the software license in the CD,dont konw whether the software is also in the CD, if that, you can open the folder that the software is installed. Then copy the license into the folder. Not sure whether can work but can try.

Thanks

it works under the originel software [ skyvision ] thank you Avelyn [ skyvision ] but it,s not Working on the ILDVR software ? is there anyone with the same problem ? hope to hear you Bigbrother.

First, the card needs a license file;

Second, the card must be bought from ILDVR directly, otherwise it will not work with ILDVR software.