jisaac

anyone seen this?

79799_1.jpg

Has anyone ever had this issue?

Connected to geovision recorder (we did not install this system).

well its on 6 cameras.

"what have you checked yet"

well not alot seeing as this is 741 miles (birds flight) away from here.

I just wanted to see anyone seen this before i fly someone out there to service it.

If its on all cams then it maybe a faulty graphics card, or corrupt graphics card drivers, or a faulty geo card.

Not something I have seen before, but have seen blocky graphics before on a faulty graphics card a long time ago (not on a geo system, and not like that pic, but random blocks here and there), worth checking out anyways...

Maybe try reinstalling the geo codecs too, in case they are shot...

Its a weird one, guess it could be anything really!

Before you fly someone out there, maybe get Ultra VNC on there and let someone check it remotely if they can, if not .. maybe see if theres already someone in the area that knows Geo enough to deal with it?

I'll look at and can most likely set up VNC for you, if their web access goes through a corperate proxy and smart networking you may need them to provide remote access to it.

It's an open source terminal server. I have an integrated application you can provide to your customer. They copy it to the GV machine and double click it and I have total control of the machine, needs no port forwarding/PC/Network knowledge for most.

I also have control center.

It's an open source terminal server. I have an integrated application you can provide to your customer. They copy it to the GV machine and double click it and I have total control of the machine, needs no port forwarding/PC/Network knowledge for most.

Hey Collin were can we get it? I guess there is a client and a host?

Seen it before. It is from a bad connection on one of the camera wires. Unplug one camera at a time untill you find the wire causing it. We have had it on several different jobs when they resuse old wiring and connectors. Hope this helps