I have tested the software whit come 2.0 USB 1.3 MP camera's.

The quality is shocking great! This is really working... and cheap.

The software is rock stable.

If there is interest i can upload a screen shot.

Great. I would like to see your results - especially with multiple (say 4 or more) cameras. You might want to test this capability since USB typically has a 12Mb/s maximum data rate, which can throttle back to 1.5Mb/s.

If that doesn't work, you could also look into firewire cameras. IEEE1394/Firewire supports data rates to 1600Mb/sec so it could handle a lot more cameras per machine.

BTW, why would anyone want to jam GPS or GSM, and how would a laser pointer jam a radio?

Ok, here you are!

You can see all the nice collors, and all kind of shapes.

85151_1.jpg

You requested 4 cam pic's

85151_2.jpg

Sh*t, i see my sister is using one of the cams.

Sorry about that..

Some time's you can have interference from other users that use the same software.

85151_3.jpg

I am sure the will fix this problem soon.

I do not know what I am looking at!!

Other than your very attractive sister, I could not tell if you pointed the camera outside or at an oil painting.

BTW, why would anyone want to jam GPS or GSM?

I used to sell these things like hotcakes until they were made illegal!

Darn it! They were a nice markup!

I sold them to guys who thought that their wife placed a gps system on guys car to track him.

I sold them to restaurant owners who wanted to maintain a "decorum" of tranquility.

I sold them to the "crazys" who thought the "Goverment" was out to "get them". Aluminum foil hats sold well also!

Some of the workers would buy them so that they could take a side exit, and the boss could not "see" the side trip.

Some would eat lunch with a wife/girlfriend or they would meet them for other purposes if you know what I mean.

There are those that buy them thinking that the cops were tailing them.

I would ask them: Are you a drug dealer (knowing that they look more like a punk then anything else), and they would say no. I would ask did you commit a crime? They would say no. I said if you are in trouble with the law I have some other items that you may be interested in. They would say they are not in trouble with the law!! (???) They would say they saw the police drive up, and down their street. (Paranoid).

One guy said that he was secretly dating a cops wife!! YIKES!!

Excuse me I have to go now. I hear one of those "black" helicopters flying overhead. OK! They have whisper blades, but I can "feel" them out there!

Which reminds me! I think a new X Files Movie is coming out!!

They are out there!

Great pictures. I'm sure you can make a killing selling those cameras to abstract artists. They would also be suitable if you needed to prove someone stole your blue thingy, whatever it is!

What line of work is your sister in? I think I saw her webcam on the internet.

Oh, and that is not four cameras. That is two cameras; one repeated three times.

BTW, why would anyone want to jam GPS or GSM?

I used to sell these things like hotcakes until they were made illegal!

Darn it! They were a nice markup!

I sold them to guys who thought that their wife placed a gps system on guys car to track him.

I sold them to restaurant owners who wanted to maintain a "decorum" of tranquility.

I sold them to the "crazys" who thought the "Goverment" was out to "get them". Aluminum foil hats sold well also!

Some of the workers would buy them so that they could take a side exit, and the boss could not "see" the side trip.

Some would eat lunch with a wife/girlfriend or they would meet them for other purposes if you know what I mean.

There are those that buy them thinking that the cops were tailing them.

I would ask them: Are you a drug dealer (knowing that they look more like a punk then anything else), and they would say no. I would ask did you commit a crime? They would say no. I said if you are in trouble with the law I have some other items that you may be interested in. They would say they are not in trouble with the law!! (???) They would say they saw the police drive up, and down their street. (Paranoid).

One guy said that he was secretly dating a cops wife!! YIKES!!

Excuse me I have to go now. I hear one of those "black" helicopters flying overhead. OK! They have whisper blades, but I can "feel" them out there!

Which reminds me! I think a new X Files Movie is coming out!!

They are out there!

Yes, its all true.

GSM and GPS jammers also kick ass you joke people whit.

Nice gadget, illegal most of the world. Funny thing is i sold some to the dutch army.

I wonder if you can import them in to the US in "kit" form??

A bag of parts, and a PC board, a soldering iron, and Ta DA!

Don't forget the duct tape for mounting the cameras.

i have 84 shippings to the us, never a problem, customer received there jammer whit out legal problems.

I can blend the jammer before shipping on request

I cant believe I missed this!!! Good stuff, its great to get a good chuckle every now and then when I'm absorbing info. I wonder if he even saw it coming

PS what the hell is HinaDayCare???