loop

Pocket PC remote viewers

Which dvr cards supports PocketPC's and how good are the image and transmission speed?

Anyone has experience with that?

I have used geovision with a pda, it was a tungsten t5. Picture was ok, better than most. Speed depends on internet from cell phone or other connection.

Have you tried the I-view?

I have and the picture sucks on most phones, but the new ones that have come out are pretty good.

Well, it comes down to the phone, I tested it on a sharp t1100, big color lcd, 640X480 resolution....and it looks good as it can get in that small screen.

NVR: http://www.d3data.net:86/ppc

(username: demo and password: demo)

Change the ppc to Palm if viewing on a Palm (example above is Pocket PC). This is just a dummied-down basic interface and you can set the image refresh rate to whatever interval you would like and whatever your cell service can/will support.

By the way - doesn't look like the auto-refresh is set on that demo link so just hit refresh to pull back newer images. Simple fix though and you get the point...

the i-Mode from Geo is pretty cool, but all in all you only get a resoluiton the size of your phone and you only get trnasmition the speed of your bluetooth, serial or wireless lan, so pretty poor really on ALL products