cglaeser

Who makes this PTZ mount?

I am pretty sure it may be an italian company

OK, that would explain the difficulty in locating it. It looks a little less industrial and a little more professional building look. I like the cleaner design compared to the outdoor Pelcos.

Best,

Christopher

I'm sure this is not an Italian product but it is probably produced somewhere in China. It looks like a Pelco, but it is clearly an imitation. On the same website there are many other products, like the camera housings and mounts, which are clearly imitations of famous brands well known products.

It looks like a Pelco,

It looks like a Pelco? What is the Pelco model number? Can you post a link to the Pelco?

Definitively not a Pelco, as you can also see from the link you have found. OK they are similar, but if you look well you will see that the first is just an imitation. From my experience with this kind of "fake" stuff I can say that quality is low if compared to the original.

GG CCTV

I am pretty sure it may be an italian company, but no proof.

hello !!

even i agree that it is made by any itaian company but there is no perticular proof for this.

But some where i read that it is contribution of many people thats why it is not specified.

Thanks

The Real Manufacture is SAE. They are the biggest in the China.

http://www.saecctv.com/en/product/ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=157

this link to the pt head is nothing like the one in the first post.

Really? I think the camera housing is very, very close to the OP. The PT mount is pretty close. (I'm discounting the lack of an arm in the second post as an optional accessory.) The proportions are off a little and there are some screw holes missing in the second post. I guess the question really is "What exactly is appealing about the first one and why not just order it from the original link?"

The Real Manufacture is SAE. They are the biggest in the China.

http://www.saecctv.com/en/product/ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=157

this link to the pt head is nothing like the one in the first post.

Really? I think the camera housing is very, very close to the OP. The PT mount is pretty close. (I'm discounting the lack of an arm in the second post as an optional accessory.) The proportions are off a little and there are some screw holes missing in the second post. I guess the question really is "What exactly is appealing about the first one and why not just order it from the original link?"

so its not the same as the first post.

Various companies sell PTZ cameras that look like this http://www.dvrusa.com/DP-AH5600.asp

Who makes this PTZ mount? It doesn't look like any of the PTZ mounts on the Pelco website.

Best,

Christopher

Hi! This one seems to be the manufacturer http://www.ruosun.cc/Products.asp?MID=181&NID=419 but honestly it is hard to know if they are manufacturer or just a trading company. For sure the P&T shown in the above link is the same of the first post! And once agian the road brings to China! GG CCTV.

[quote="tomcctv

so its not the same as the first post.

I didn't say they were the same. I said they were similar. You said they were "nothing like". Maybe it's a regional thing, but I don't see those two statements as the same.