Translations in CCTV

Translation/Editing part time job for CCTV pros

Hello everybody,

We are an international translation team very involved in the security industry. We are currently operating in English, German, Spanish, Russian.

Now due to expansion and in an effort to boost quality we welcome security pros to take a stab at translating or editing for us.

You would get a good quality translation by a native speaker of your language and you would put a final touch on it and eliminate occasional blunders.

100-200 USD for a few hours work if you proofread our manuals.

Please message me up for details,

Sincerely,

J.

Edited by Guest

Funny, I get people from nearly all industries who are happy to make pretty good money by rewriting good or sometimes excellent translations of ours and no one here seems to be interested. Now think about 100-200 bucks for just a few hours a day doing what you best can do.

Funny, I get people from nearly all industries who are happy to make pretty good money by rewriting good or sometimes excellent translations of ours and no one here seems to be interested. Now think about 100-200 bucks for just a few hours a day doing what you best can do.

For 100-200 bucks and ill do it for you with my iphone.

a few years ago translation was hard to get done we used to pay when we entered buying contracts from the likes of china and taiwan. but i think with the likes of iphone and android it has got easier.

German:

Lustig, erhalte ich Leute von fast allen Industrien, die glücklich sind, ziemlich gutes Geld zu verdienen, indem sie gut neu schreiben oder manchmal ausgezeichnete Übersetzungen von unseren und von keinen hier scheint interessiert zu werden. Denken Sie jetzt ungefähr 100-200 Dollars für gerade tun einiger Stunden pro Tag, was Sie Bestes tun können.

Spanish:

Divertido, consigo a gente de casi todas las industrias que sean felices de hacer el dinero bastante bueno reescribiendo bueno o las traducciones a veces excelentes las nuestras y de nadie aquí parecen estar interesadas. Ahora piense cerca de 100-200 dólares para apenas hacer de algunas horas por día qué usted mejor puede hacer.

Yahoo! Babel Fish

Of course, it isn't perfect:

Re-translated German back to English:

Merrily, I receive people of nearly all industries, which are happy to make rather good money by writing well again or sometimes excellent translations here seems of ours and of none to be interested. Think now approximately 100-200 dollars for straight do some hours per day, which you can do best.

Re-translated Spanish back to English:

Funny, with himself to people of almost all the industries that are happy for doing good the money quite good rewriting or the sometimes excellent translations ours and of anybody seem here to be interested. Now it thinks near 100-200 dollars as soon as to do of some hours per day what you better can do.

Anyone want to get your feet wet with editing?

Hello everybody,

We are an international translation team very involved in the security industry. We are currently operating in English, German, Spanish, Russian.

Now due to expansion and in an effort to boost quality we welcome security pros to take a stab at translating or editing for us.

You would get a good quality translation by a native speaker of your language and you would put a final touch on it and eliminate occasional blunders.

100-200 USD for a few hours work if you proofread our manuals.

Please message me up for details,

Sincerely,

J.

Yeah, admin and user guides and release notes etc. Some marketing stuff too. Can send you a sample. Translators we have a couple, Amercian, non-geek. Basically shopping around for editors who 'd twist the wording into more tech-savvy style. But whatever role suits you most...

CCTV for the most part has to do with Video. What in the world would you want translated? Instruction manuals?

Yeah, I missed that biting sarcasm, hey ho, no wonder for a non-native speaker of English. I take your line to my credit though, somehow you concluded my post was translated by a native speaker.

I think you need a better translator because if you took what I said as I am interested, your current translator

has no clue.