rory

termites

waz up ... for some reason from last night, ive had a ton of termites all over my wall and door, and they are even getting inside due to gaps in the door, i was swatting them with my broom since last night, i spraid bug spray this AM but they seem like they are indesctructable ..!

I found joy dishwashing liquid kills them quick, but it takes alot of it ...

Dont know where they are coming from, but maybe somrthing to do with the heat and the time of year, I have had them before like this but wasnt that bad before, its like the attack of the Termites ... now that said, I THINK they are termites, look like large ants, have wings and legs, but dont move much if on the wall or ceiling, other wise they crawling like crazy ..specially when i chasing them ..!!

Okay, so quick question, how to kill them, and where to look. We have an old wooden attuic I only dare to go in, gawd knows whats up there.

say they are up there .. whats a quick easy way to kill termites, IF thats what they are ... i can get an image of them if you like ...

My wall was black from them last night, right now, ive killed so many there are dead bugs everywhere!! Arghhh ,, i can even take the ****roaches as they come by the few, and ants, spray them once they ar gone ,,, but these suckers just know how to stay alive!!

thanks

Rory

CAll the pest control man, the best is sentricon. Wish you was here, I have a bunch of chemicals that I could give you. I will talk to one of my friends and ask him what is the best and cheapest solution for you.

I wish I was there too That company isnt down here ..

We have some guys here but landlord is still off the island ... i got to leave it up to them ... if i can kill them myself I will .. their son/daughter is comig down on the 20th for vacation ... but I reallly cant wait until then ,,, well i may have to but ..

I heard it was hard to really kill them ... i need to know how to kill them

thanks

Rory

Pest control companys usually carry the sentricon but it is expensive as hell. Give me till tommorow to find out how to wack those termites. I know it will be next to impossible to kill them without a bait.

Pest control companys usually carry the sentricon but it is expensive as hell. Give me till tommorow to find out how to wack those termites. I know it will be next to impossible to kill them without a bait.

okay thanks ..

Just talked to my friend and he said that you have to use a bait to kill them. And he said that you can't slow them down because it reproduces so quick.

Yeah they are coming down in a couple days so will definately tell them ..

also, its the swarmers in that picture.

Rory

Throw some petrol around the house and light a match. Make sure you hook up your DVR's outside so we can see the action.

would it help to just take one of those industrial shop-vac's (do you call them that on the island?), just suck them all up - and then keep doing that every 10 minutes or so? Certainly that would lower the colony over time...

That, or get some aardvarks as pets...

-WC-

seems the tropical storms from saturday and sunday has run them off for now ... yep its been major storms ... lost cell service for a whole day cause they got hit by lightning ...and rain is soo deep it isnt funny, major drain issues here yah see ... was considering just lighting a bottle of 151 Bacardi and throwing it on them, cheaper than "Petrol" (gasoline) but then of course id loose my PC plus id think the landlord would be peed off ..