G22

StoreSafe for Rory

i really doubt they are going to let it go cheap, just advertising their company is all, plus, no word of warranty ..?

But there is no reserve though. Unless they use that technique (ferget the ebay name for it) where the scumbag seller creates bogus buyer accts and bids on their own item to drive up the price.

I guess they could just end the auction early if they are not satisfied with the price. I think in that case, they should be forced to have a reserve price in stead of wasting ppls time. IMO

If I remember correctly, this exact same ebay seller had the exact same StoreSafe for sale recently, and the highest bid was around $600 or so.

Auction has ended at a fairly reasonable price but in my opinion me thinks seller is shill bidding. Newbie bidder only bids on his items.

Nah, jus find em and Glock em.

This computer I was trying to sell recently on eBay (but never did)... I received 3 emails from 3 diff interested 'buyers' all with 0 feedback all asking the same thing in der broken englush... can you be please charge my Visa directly? Prob the same scumbag, from Nigeria no doubt.

How can you guys tell? I could see if the winning bidder was new. but they have 32 feedbacks and a member since 2002. His past auctions just looks like any other buyers I've seen out there. buying typical junk from many different sellers.

The seller looks pretty busy to me. I don't see how they have time to conduct all those auctions AND shill. I guess they could have a staff shilling auctions with their personal accounts... But that seems far fetched

that dvr goes for over $3K first cost to dealers ..

if they really took $1200 for a DVR that can retail over $5k then its gotta be stolen .. or its broke ..

Yeah, look at the seller...

Their id is "cargolargo" and here's what is says at their store:

Cargolargo is able to bring you significant savings by buying lost cargo shipments, unclaimed freight, manufacturer and distributor overstocks, and close-out merchandise from the United States and beyond.

They offer 14 day return on broken items.

Translated in Spanish it means: Large Lost Cargo

uhm... with that name...

OR another DVR replaced it and they just dont want it... i have lost count of how many of my competitors DVR's i have now, simply as they just want to get rid of it for the latest and greatest... mind you bit weird to make that decision on a good product like the StoreSafe... I might bid on it myself