Hey guys...

Anyone taking any vacations? Finally I am able to take a week off starting this Wednesday and going to East Coast... FLORIDA of all places... Daytona Beach and staying with banch of friends and families... I have a whole week of activities already arranged from fishing, sailing and god knows what else and I am sure a lot of drinking... Hopfully I will not be facing another Hurricane or what media likes to call Tropical Depression

Anyway, see ya later...

Levon

Well if yah get a chance to take a cruise or trip over here let me know

Have fun wish i was there!

Im thinking of a trip after these couple big jobs are completed, to LA, Canada (where ever extreme is), St Louis, and then NY city ... that will be my vacation Ive had 1 vacation since 1996 .. and it lasted all of 3 days, in boca raton last year.

I think we need a forum meet at Atlantis Resort down here later on this year .. Or we can even meet up in Long Island bahamas, where its real paradise, peace, quite, swimming with sharks, fishing, swimming in da blue hole (world known blue hole), they only got like 1 cop for the whole island, there is no crime ...! Its so slow down the kids play dominos in the middle of the one long road

Rory

Well, the Bahamas sound nice, but I don't know, unless we can all crash at ur place, then we'll have to come up with big $$$ for hotel stay.

No girls? Well you can count me out

As for the forum to get together, I am a game... Any place and any time! May be I can turn that get together to another vacation opportunity!

If you are going to be in our neck of the woods, Los Angeles that is, let me know...

i got some land on long island if yah dont mind roughing it, none of the original buildings are still standing, just a lot of bush, caves, ocean, blue holes, and beach ....

Long island ... no gals, well they are all family to me ... maybe we need to hit boca raton, they got some fine gals

Rory, just kidding man...

Boca, Deerfield Beach or even Miami sounds great. Heck, I am there in few days for a whole week... Anyone wants to hook up?? Drinks are on me!

Levon

MetzLyov, great fishing in Fla. But a vacation from Southern Cal to Florida? I used to live in La Jolla...'twas a vaction.

Data, this was suppose to be business trip. Then it got cancelled. Well I had the tickets and I decided might as well take the family with me. Just got the call from this manufacturer located in Florida and they now want the meeting and I told them, well... no can do!

La Jolla is great place to be and San Diego as a whole is a perfect place to take a vacation. I had tickets already booked a month in advanced and thought I can turn it into some sort of fun... Have many friends in Florida, so to have fun, I am never shorted on opportunities...

CCTV_Australia, look me up when you are in So. Cal...

Levon

O.K. guys, if a stressed out Brit was thinking of heading Stateside at the end of the year, what would you recommend, California or Florida?

I'm off to the FL keys late September, think i'll cruise down to d tird wurld

with my crimps and show you how to terminate rg59

Hey guys... I am back... finally!

Great times in Daytona - basically nothing to do except the beach, the food, a lot of sleeping and many girls...

Levon