MagnumVP

Avigilon 5MP Dome vs AXIS P3367-VE

How many times do you guys want to go round and round?

I have spend tens of thousands of dollars of demo gear from all major manufactures. I have multiple servers running different VMS manufacturers learning them inside and out. I have installed more cameras from different manufactures then anyone in this thread and most people on this forum.

If your going to complain about product that you never used give me a break.

Avigilon is appearing to me to me much like Apple

It is. It just flat works day in day out 24/7 365

Speaking of a guy who works on large systems from many different manufactures

And yes it does work 24/7 I hate installing systems that I have to baby sit.

This is an image from a post a few month back on the 5MP Avigilon bullet, not judging, just posting because people are curious about the image quality from these cameras.

file.php?id=5095

not judging, just posting because people are curious about the image quality from these cameras

so why go and use a crap forum image from a bad ...... sorry very bad adjusted camera .... if infact it is a avigilon

Is Fair Do's a British or Australian term? Just looking at YouTube of videos from a 5MP Avigilon that wasn't put out there by Avigilon as some may perceive that as biased. The video is in full 5MP if you click Original for the YouTube resolution. I asked them in English, but if someone speaks Portuguese, maybe we can get a model number.

Is Fair Do's a British or Australian term? Just looking at YouTube of videos from a 5MP Avigilon that wasn't put out there by Avigilon as some may perceive that as biased. The video is in full 5MP if you click Original for the YouTube resolution. I asked them in English, but if someone speaks Portuguese, maybe we can get a model number.

The model number is in the lower left image of the shot. It is the JPEG2000 Box camera.

I would post more videos but posting videos from customers systems can become a issue.

Now if I had a review site which I could use to drive traffic to a sister site that sells the hardware that would be the ticket...

And if only that review site had access to Avigilon cameras. So are you going to join me at the ASIS conference in 3 weeks, Avigilon will be there.