rkninc

Most Cost Affective IP Cameras Under $300

Sean can you confirm the Dahua ESIP-MP2-DM1 Hi Def 2 MP MegaPixel Outdoor Mini Dome IP Camera has an operating temp of -10°C~+60°C??

I was looking at getting 4 to 6 of these but it gets down to -35°C here. Options for around the same price and quality???

Technically, they are not rated for the low of a temperature, but they do produce alot of heat by just operating, but -35 is pretty darn cold. If my online conversion calculator is correct, that is -31 degree farenheit, that is freakishly cold. My suggestion is to move south (or north depending on where you live). Just kidding, unfortunately, I am not real sure how well they would hold up in that kind of temps, I just cant give a solid answer. A few degrees below 0, I dont see a problem, but that is well below 0. We have had alot of cameras rated at just 14 degrees farenheit (by the manufacturer) but have them deployed in several colder climates where it typically stays below 0 for a few months of the year and they work just fine. Sometimes these cameras produce so much heat that they get hot to the touch.

Cheap comes with a price - Don't forget air shipping which is usually about $2-3 per pound. Plus T/T or other wire charges ($20-45) per order. Plus, you better pick your vendor well - if you don't you'll send a few thousand over there and get nothing in return. But of course...smokin' deal.

Once in a while I shop in China, usually through Alibaba and now AliExpress. Luckily I never had a deal go south, they seem pretty honorable there. Some want international wire but more and more are starting to accept Paypal. For example, bought thousands of access control key fobs and I buy my holiday lights there (cool stuff not available in the U.S.).

Once in a while I shop in China, usually through Alibaba and now AliExpress. Luckily I never had a deal go south, they seem pretty honorable there. Some want international wire but more and more are starting to accept Paypal. For example, bought thousands of access control key fobs and I buy my holiday lights there (cool stuff not available in the U.S.).

Through Ray Wu maybe?

Picked up a couple IPC-HDB3200C (2MP) and IPC-HFW2100 cameras to test out here at home... we'll see how they fare...

From some of the samples posted, and from what I've seen on eBay these are really great value for their performance.

Ray Wu does have the coolest holiday lights.

Small world - I was the second person to order from him for the Christmas lights back in early 2010. I'm the guy with the RGB/Pixel video series if that rings a bell.

Hi.

How much was shipping for the cameras? Do they charge a lot for shipping?

This is the Dahua IPC-HDB3200C (http://www.dahuasecurity.com/English/product_info.aspx?type=339&&css=0&&id=8). I purchased a few of these Dahua's out of china for $108 USD + shipping (plus T/T costs) and I must say - they are smokin' nice. As long as you have a moderate amount of light they just look amazing.

Little off topic, but what NVRs do you guys use for the Dahua cams?

I'm using DigiFort which supports them directly.

Also, if anyone is in Houston, TX and needs some of these Dahua 3200's I have a bunch of extras (cash only) as I placed an order for 40 more than I needed for our project to get the cost down.

Also, if anyone is in Houston, TX and needs some of these Dahua 3200's I have a bunch of extras (cash only) as I placed an order for 40 more than I needed for our project to get the cost down.

HDB or HFW3200C ? Dome or Bullet? I might be interested if I can't get mine up and running...

Hi.

How much was shipping for the cameras? Do they charge a lot for shipping?

This is the Dahua IPC-HDB3200C (http://www.dahuasecurity.com/English/product_info.aspx?type=339&&css=0&&id=8). I purchased a few of these Dahua's out of china for $108 USD + shipping (plus T/T costs) and I must say - they are smokin' nice. As long as you have a moderate amount of light they just look amazing.

Usually you can expect to pay about $1-3 pound for air fright out of china to the US.

HDB or HFW3200C ? Dome or Bullet? I might be interested if I can't get mine up and running...

http://www.dahuasecurity.com/English/product_info.aspx?type=339&&css=0&&id=8 - DH-IPC-HDB3200CN Dome. Looking to just unload these extras that I didn't need.

What are the most cost effective IP cameras under $300.00.

Please post sample pics. Model Number. Price.

Thanks.

Flexwatch makes affordable IP cameras and NVRs, and they have a presence in the US. All their products come with a 2 year warranty, and works with IE, Chrome (JPEG), Firefox (JPEG), Safari (JPEG), smartphones, tablets and Apple computers. Also ONVIF and PSIA compatible.

Here's some demo links for you. 2MP is above $300 but 1.3MP is under $300 (indoor). VGA under $200. Since IE can view all three codecs, please use IE for the demo purposes.

2MP 1080p FW1173-FS Demo from Flexwatch's HQ in Seoul, Korea

http://115.93.45.235:7002/index_ie.asp

1.3MP 720p FW1175-MC Demo from Flexwatch's HQ in Seoul, Korea

Real Office Environment 1

http://115.93.45.235:7776/index_ie.asp

1.3MP 720p FW1175-MC Demo from Flexwatch's HQ in Seoul, Korea

Real Office Environment 2

http://115.93.45.235:7775/index_ie.asp

D1/VGA FW1175-DS Demo from Flexwatch's HQ in Seoul, Korea

Real Office Environment 3

http://115.93.45.235:7774/index_ie.asp

http://www.dahuasecurity.com/English/product_info.aspx?type=339&&css=0&&id=8 - DH-IPC-HDB3200CN Dome. Looking to just unload these extras that I didn't need.

do you still have any left that you want to get rid of? I want to try it out.

If he is who I think he is online he seems to have sold out

A very brief search shows me the likely best price online for the HDB3200CN right now being $185 including shipping on Ebay right now from empiresecurity. That's with a 2.8 mm lens, which is quite short so you'll get a wide angle.

do you still have any left that you want to get rid of? I want to try it out.

If he is who I think he is online he seems to have sold out

A very brief search shows me the likely best price online for the HDB3200CN right now being $185 including shipping on Ebay right now from empiresecurity. That's with a 2.8 mm lens, which is quite short so you'll get a wide angle.

Ok, looks like getting from China is the lowest price at the moment. I want to try this as well as the HFW3200C.

China is the least expensive way. Check out NetVisionDVR, their prices are good, they have a very wide selection of Dahua products, albeit with their own model numbers and they give you the NVR software for free. I haven't tried the software yet but better than nothing. They have a 2 camera minimum I believe.

China is the least expensive way. Check out NetVisionDVR, their prices are good, they have a very wide selection of Dahua products, albeit with their own model numbers and they give you the NVR software for free. I haven't tried the software yet but better than nothing. They have a 2 camera minimum I believe.

Thanks for the lead with NetVisionDVR. I put in an order with them and should get the camera next week.

Don't forget that there is a reported issue specifically with the Monalisa cameras and Dahua DVRs - some sort of odd incompatibility that under certain conditions makes for substandard results. Rory posted about it quite a bit a few months ago.

Doesn't mean either product is "bad", just because the two don't always get along...

Do you happen to have that link for that discussion? I'm just wondering if it's just for particular Dahua models or all of them?

Thanks for the lead with NetVisionDVR. I put in an order with them and should get the camera next week.

Hi,

Complete newbie here. First off thanks for all the valuable info you have all contributed to this site. It has given me hours upon hours of reading and researching.

So my first question... after reading about NetVisionDVR on here, I inquired about some prices, but they have told me they are basically wholesalers. Are you guys ordering directly from them in China? You are able to put in small individual orders?

Im in Canda by the way...