vector18

Make me an offer

Wish you luck then, there's always a buyer on ebay?

Of course no point me making you an offer I'm in the UK

I used to live in NYC with my uncle years ago,( Far Rockaway)

You won't have too much trouble finding a buyer.

I put these on ebay already. The highest bid went to 41.00 and did not meet my reserve. I just can't believe

someone actually thinks they could actually buy one of these for 41.00! I hate selling on ebay, it just stresses

me out, lol.

There's a lot of people looking for things to re-sell and scanning for bargains, Good job you put a reserve. What about advertising them on Craigs list? I hear thats a good one or even gumtree?

I'm not sure about other state/countries, but in NY, craigslist is the worst bunch of people to deal with. I tried selling

stuff on it, and in email or on the phone, we would agree on a price, than the person would show up with less. I'd

tell them to get the hell out of my face or I'll shove that money where the sun don't shine!

I can't imagine where that place the sun doesn't shine is? Iceland and perhaps?

What about a 'fixed price with submit best offer' sale on ebay?

You've convinced me, but I'm in the UK we use PAL system and the cost of sending would be too great to make it worth it.

I'd look up an recent prospects that failed to close a sale and see if they are still looking, why not offer them a deal on the cameras and

get the install fee aswell? That way you get your money back and get some earnings too. Unless you are really busy.

All the best

If I give a good deal on the cameras and install for free, how do I get my money back and get some earnings as well? I'm confused? These are sold by ADI for 250.00 each and I'm selling them for 100.00 each. I'm just amazed why I still have these

for sale?

You're offering a great deal.I just think here, more folks are investing in the ip side of the house just due to the fact of ip cam prices have really become reasonable.

Do you have any night pics of the IR type? We have all DW at work- the ones with no IR with starlight I believe. One crapped out. If we weren't moving I know they's score them for sure, but at this point they'd only say no.

shockwave, your in NY so if you want, we can meet up somewhere and test out the camera. I do not have a DVR set up right now

where I can just plug them in and post a night time shot. If your interested in the whole lot and you would rather not

meet up, I can bring home a DVR and set one up. These also have the starlight technology even though they have IR. They

also have WDR, smart DNR, HME, and they are IP68 for total submerging capabilities.

http://dwcc.tv/product_camera/camera_main_In.asp?category=Omni-Plus&id=79

photo2jfu.jpg

phototja.jpg

and I now have eight of these TIR's and one without the IR's

photo3ah.jpg

They also have a built in UTP video balun, rs485, and if you enable it in the OSD programming, the camera zooms in automatically

3x zoom if there is motion within the cameras view.

Thank you for this info. I do not want you to go nuts because it doesn't depend on me- it's my employer. And since we're moving into a building with cams installed already, it's doubtful he'll want them. Last year I probably could have taken some off your hands. They are good cameras- I hope someone picks them up from you. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm sure they will sell eventually. Or I'll just use them on a job. I have been using strictly IP lately, but you never know when someone doesn't have a good budget. I installed a few of these already. The omni auto zoom is actually pretty cool. You decide on four areas of the image, all four for the entire image, or two boxes for half, etc. and if the camera senses motion, the camera itself zooms in 3x optical to get more detail. It's not much, but just enough get to get more detail compared to when its zoomed out.

I sold two of them and ended up using 6 of them on a job. Their all gone, but might be getting more soon.