reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

For me now second day and motion seems to work fine... I think I found the right sequence... (until something is fixed?)... if I alter ANYTHING from NVR, I have to go to all cameras individually and confirm motion settings (just get in and save).. after this if I restart the nvr motion detection works fine as it was setup.

As for the SMTP I face same problems here... while I test my provider's smtp server and send test emails with TELNET, if I put exact the same settings on NVR it doesn't pass the mail test....!

Finally, when I connect externally, (from the office) I have opened all the needed ports and in No Active X mode works, but never managed to make it to work in ActiveX mode... no picture and if I try to get some videos (backup) I get nothing. I am running latest version of firmware.

Also my mod about current flow from USB and also some passive cooling (on the main chip) made it rock solid... no more reboots and keep low temp (around 38deg)

Thanks

Hi folks! Sorry for stupid question, but what is new in the firmware update.3520d.a.web.all.nor.4_0_2015080514.mini.8ch ?? Is there a change document? Thanks.

I have tested many different configuration options, both on the cameras and on the NVR. Now it seems it works. But I dont know exactly which configuration change has got it to work.

If someone is interested I can post the configuration of a camera and the corresponding channel on the NVR.

Giorgio

Hi Giorgio,

Can you post the configuration for the motion detection. How did you change the camera configuration? Through telnet?

Thanks

Yesterday I had 5 cameras working with Motion Detection Recording. Now, after making several other configurations, only one of the channel is still recording correctly.

I will try the sequence described by skoubri, and I will let you know.

Giorgio

Hi Giorgio,

Can you post the configuration for the motion detection. How did you change the camera configuration? Through telnet?

Thanks

I access to the cameras using their web interface or android app. For some of them I can also use the Onvif Device Manager application.

I will try to post a configuration later

Giorgio

I will try to post a configuration later

Giorgio

Find attached in this message and in the next the configurations I was talking about.

shedule.JPG.6351c55b39058fe812850f43588c7115.JPG

motion-detection.JPG.da8b6cef7d25e313e9f99ae451269bf4.JPG

video-alarm-cam4.JPG.b90f30cdb4ebca80df72c55f17671749.JPG

Hi Giovalx,

What protocol are you using to connect to your cameras?

Thanks,

LouisIsMyDog

Onvif.

Now the problem is that I have two couples of cameras, in each couple the vendor and the software release are the same, and the configuration is identical, but in each couple only one of the two cameras works with motion detection recording.

giorgio

Also I am trying to get my Escam QD320 cameras to work in other protocol than Onvif. The miniNVR detects them twice... as onvif on 8899 and as I12 on 34567. Is anyone using other than Onvif and with what kind of cameras?

Thanks

What is the difference of 8ch and 4ch nvr.. could someone who has 8ch to load 4ch firmware and vice-versa for saving some memory and better performance? don't they have the same chipset? (3520d)

I've just got one of thease mini NVR without much looking into if my ip cameras would work with it. My cameras are 2013 Tenvis IP319W and I don't think they support the RTSP protocol. Not been able to get a feed to the NVR or VLC using a any of the paths I found here

https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=TENVIS

such as

rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/image.mpg etc

rtsp://IPADDRESS:8001/0/av0

rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/LowResolutionVideo

Have I wasted my £25 quid.

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please explain how to telnet in the mini nvr? I do not know what port to connect to the NVR.

Thanks,

LouisIsMyDog

On my NVR the access is on the standard telnet port: 23. Usr: admin, pwd: anni2013

I've just got one of thease mini NVR without much looking into if my ip cameras would work with it. My cameras are 2013 Tenvis IP319W and I don't think they support the RTSP protocol. Not been able to get a feed to the NVR or VLC using a any of the paths I found here

https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=TENVIS

such as

rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/image.mpg etc

rtsp://IPADDRESS:8001/0/av0

rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/LowResolutionVideo

Have I wasted my £25 quid.

Have you tryied with:

- rtsp://:554/main

- rtsp://:554/sub

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please explain how to telnet in the mini nvr? I do not know what port to connect to the NVR.

Thanks,

LouisIsMyDog

On my NVR the access is on the standard telnet port: 23. Usr: admin, pwd: anni2013

Thank you giovalx. That worked for me except the login credentials were root:antslq.

Also, I cannot get the "Video Monitor Software_20151020" to show any video. It is just pitch black. Recognized my mini_nvr on port 5050 with protocol i8 but cannot see anything. Do you know why this might be? Was anyone able to use the Video monitoring software the device comes with?

Thanks

Also, I cannot get the "Video Monitor Software_20151020" to show any video. It is just pitch black. Recognized my mini_nvr on port 5050 with protocol i8 but cannot see anything. Do you know why this might be? Was anyone able to use the Video monitoring software the device comes with?

Thanks

I don't know. I use only http access to the NVR and not the PC application. Is there any advantage using the Video Monitor Client?

Thanks

I don't know. I use only http access to the NVR and not the PC application. Is there any advantage using the Video Monitor Client?

Well, I image there is a lot you can do. You can access and Rec all recorded files on your hdd attached to your mini NVR so you can share them with ppl. You can have all recorded files off site to ensure security to footage. Plus I do not like the NVR's web server too much. It has a horrible GUI.

ok i have the 8 channel escam nvr

i have motion detection working for the scam qd300 snail camera (except the email doesn't have an attachment)

but i also have the escam qd900wifi, i can not seem to get motion detect to work for this one, and ideas??

Hi

Im new here

I have a question , i have the Super Mini NVR 8CH model N6200-8E , this was bought more or less 1 year ago and had on fw V4 (30112014)

I had some problems with some cameras that were detected but appeared the message video exception , so i decieded to upgrade the NVR , i have downloaded from www.urcctvstore.com the last firmware V4 (20150805) this one http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download/20150808/update.3520d.a.web.all.nor.4_0_2015080514.mini.8ch.update , i have upgraded and now i have solved my problem but it's appeared another probelm that before i don't had , i have some motorized dome cameras and now the PTZ don't works , i try to zoom in-out or mouve right-left-up-down but nothing happens

can you tell me what I can do

Tks for your attention

Hello

Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum or post.

Have a compatible application for viewing the super mini nvr on a Nokia windows phone 8.1 ??

Thank you

Hello

Have a compatible application for viewing the super mini nvr on a Nokia windows phone 8.1 ??

Thank you

No as far as I know. I did also search it some time ago.

Any ideas why prerecording does not work? I have set cameras to use motion detection and prerecord to 5s - 30s. But still recording starts after motion detection happens. If eg. human moves fast over the camera, it only records his back..

Hello

Thank you

No as far as I know. I did also search it some time ago.

Thank you for your answer